Basel III Practice Exam Questions
Basel III Practice Exam Questions
Basel III is a global, voluntary regulatory framework based on bank capital adequateness, and market liquidity risk. Basel III can be considered as a set of international banking regulations developed by the Bank for International Settlements for promoting stability in the international financial system.
- Basel III regulations have been framed to decrease damage done to the economy by banks to handle risk.
- It is developed in response to the deficiencies in financial regulation
- The Basel III regulation aims to strengthen bank capital requirements by increasing minimum capital requirements and holdings high-quality assets
Who should take the exam?
The Basel III Exam is suitable for Bankers, internal auditors, regulators and analysts seeking professional boost and better job opportunities in various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skillset.
The Basel III Practice Exam covers topics including -
Domain 1 - Understanding Bank Regulation and BASEL Accords
- Learn about Bank Regulation
- Learn about Banking regulations
- Learn about Basel Accords
- Learn about Basel Committee on Banking Supervision
- Learn about BASEL I, II, III accords
- Learn about Basel accords - Indian Scenario
- Learn about Financial Terminology
Domain 2 - Understanding BASEL I
- Learn about Basel I Basics
- Learn about BASEL I Features
- Learn about Basel 1 Affects on Banks
- Learn about Basel I Norms
- Learn about Basel I and CAR
- Learn about BASEL I Capital
- Learn about BASEL I Risk Weights
- Learn about BASEL I Market Risk
- Learn about BASEL I Credit Risk
- Learn about Credit Default Swaps (CDS)
- Learn about CRAR Computation
- Learn about BASEL I Weakness
Domain 3 - Understanding Basel II
- Learn about BASEL II Basics
- Learn about Basel II Norms
- Learn about Structure of Basel II
- Learn about Three Pillar Approach
- Learn about BASEL II Implementation
- Learn about External Credit Assessments
- Learn about BASEL II Credit Risk
- Learn about Credit Risk Mitigation
- Learn about BASEL II Operational Risk
- Learn about SREP - Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process
- Learn about ICAAP
- Learn about Market Discipline
- Learn about Solvency Ratio
- Learn about BASEL II Weakness
Domain 3 - Understanding BASEL III
- Learn about BASEL III Basics
- Learn about BASEL III Principles
- Learn about Global Systemically Important Bank
- Learn about BASEL III Impact
- Learn about Capital Conservation Buffer
- Learn about Leverage Ratio
- Learn about Liquidity Risk
- Learn about Countercyclical Capital Buffer
Domain 4 - Understanding Stress Testing
- Learn about Stress Testing Basics
- Learn about Stress Testing Guidelines
- Learn about Stress Testing and Governance
- Learn about Stress Testing Design
- Learn about Stress Testing Coverage
- Learn about Stress TestinLearn about g Methodologies
- Learn about Single Factor Stress Tests
- Learn about Credit Risk Stress Test
- Learn about Market Risk Stress Test
- Learn about Liquidity Risk Stress Test
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference