Basel II Practice Exam
Basel II is a set of international business standards that require financial institutions for maintaining enough cash reserves in order to cover risks incurred by operations. Moreover, these accords are basically a series of recommendations on banking rules and regulations that are issued by the BCBS (Basel Committee on Banking Supervision).
So, the candidates who wish to gain a validation of their ability of using Basel II should definitely take this exam.
- Financial enthusiasts
- Other interested candidates
- Introduction to Basel II
- Defining Data Governance
- Basel Accords
- What is the Basel Committee?
- Understanding the objectives of Basel II
- Understanding the three-pillar concept-
- Credit risk
- Operational risk
- Market risk
- Regulators in Basel II
- Basel II Updates
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference