Back Office Support Practice Exam
Back Office Support
Back office support is basically used for office solutions that doesn’t include costumer facing. While these job roles don't directly fit into the description of customer support, these back office support persons are responsible of streamlining and improving the customer experience. These roles are often behind the scenes, but these should never be ignored.
Who should give this exam?
Those who are looking to update their skills on Back office support and become more proficient in their job roles, it may includes employees working is back office support, customer support, admin support, admin executives etc.
- Customer support
- MS Office
- Data Entry
- Organizational skills
- Administrative skills
- Back Office Executive
- HR Executive
- Customer Support Executive
- Front Office Executive
Table of Content
- Telephone Manners
- Telephone Etiquettes
- Voice Mail Etiquettes
- Incoming Mail
- Outgoing Mail
- Fundamentals activities of mail handling department
- Mail Automation
- Etiquettes as a host
- Etiquettes as an Invitee
- Etiquettes of using Elevators/Escalators
- Etiquettes of using Stair Case
- Etiquettes of using a Door
- Table Manners/Etiquettes of using Table
- Types of Meetings
- Type of Committees
- Meeting Terminologies Glossary
- Purpose of Record Management
- Features of Effective Record Management
- Type of Files
- Procedure of Classification
- Methods of Filing
- Benefits of Office Automation
- Limitations of Office Automation
- Duplicating Machine
- Photocopying Machine
- FAX (Facsimile)
- Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Time recording machine
- Document Shredder
- MS- Word
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference