AWS Machine Learning Specialty
AWS Machine Learning Specialty
AWS Machine Learning Specialty Certification (MLS-C01)
AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role. It validates a candidate's ability to design, implement, deploy, and maintain machine learning (ML) solutions for given business problems. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to build, train, tune, and deploy machine learning (ML) models using the AWS Cloud.
Who should take the AWS Machine learning Specialty Exam?
Candidate planning to take the exam must have one to two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, or running ML/deep learning workloads on the AWS Cloud, together with the ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms, experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization, experience with ML and deep learning frameworks, ability to follow model-training best practices and ability to follow deployment and operational best practices
AWS Machine Learning Specialty covers the following topics -
- Domain 1: Data Engineering (20%)
- Domain 2: Exploratory Data Analysis (24%)
- Domain 3: Modeling (36%)
- Domain 4: Machine Learning Implementation and Operations (20%)
Validate your skills and become AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam with real time practice test. Try Free test now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name AWS Machine Learning Specialty Certification||Exam Code MLS-C01|
|Exam Duration 170 Minutes||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Specialty|
Number of Questions 65 Questions
Passing Score Scoring from 100-1000, with a
minimum passing score of 750
|Exam Fee $300|
|Exam Language English, Japanese, Korean, & Simplified Chinese||Validity 3 years|
AWS Machine Learning Specialty FAQs
What is the passing score for AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam?
What are the requirements for AWS Machine Learning Specialty certification?
When do AWS Certifications expires?
What is AWS Machine Learning Specialty certification?
Is an AWS certification worth it?
AWS comes in the list of top leading cloud services provider all over the world. AWS certification provides individuals training to understand the key tools and concepts of AWS. Being certified in Amazon Web Services will be beneficial in many ways such as,
- It will help you advance your skills in cloud platform services.
- AWS certifications have different levels of certification and passing these will help you to get a good and secure job in the market.
- On becoming a certified AWS professional many doors will open for you so you do not need to stick to the same role. There are many opportunities for which you can apply. And this certification requires hard work. If you are focused on AWS then there is nothing that can stop you to become Professional.
How do I pass AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exam?
AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam test the ability to implement Machine Learning by choosing the right AWS service. You should be able to design scalable Machine learning solutions with having experience of 1-2 years for running and developing Machine learning workloads on AWS. During preparation,
- Getting proficiency in Machine learning frameworks and good knowledge of Machine learning algorithms. Do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Check for the available exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic-wise. This will help you cover all topics in a sequential manner.
- This certification requires advanced skills and knowledge for ML/deep learning which you need to understand and you should also apply for AWS exam discussion, blogs and make yourself updated with every news about the exam concepts.
What are the domains used in AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam for preparation?
The domains which will help in your exam preparation for AWS Certified machine Learning Specialty exam are:
- Modeling (36%)
- Machine Learning Implementation and Operations (20%)
- Data Engineering (20%)
- Exploratory Data Analysis (24%)
Is AWS Certification useful?
- AWS is the leading cloud service provider worldwide. And many different organizations are hiring AWS Professionals, which has created a demand for AWS certifications.
- AWS has created a huge impact that individuals are applying for AWS certification. To be Certified in AWS will enhance your AWS service skills and will help you get hired by a good company.
- Companies like Netflix, BMW group are using AWS because the business world is trying to reach the huge crowd using the cloud medium which will provide more space for their work.
- AWS provide various levels of certification starting from the beginner level and ends at a professional level. A Certified AWS Professional will be able to explore new opportunities to get a future secured job.
Is AWS easy to learn?
Does AWS require any programming skills?
What happens if anyhow I got failed in AWS certification?
How much time will you get during AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam?
Is there a way to reschedule AWS exam?
Which AWS certification is best for machine learning developers?
Is knowledge of Linux required for AWS?
Is AWS same as Azure?
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) is introduced by Amazon and Azure is a cloud service by Microsoft. Both AWS and Azure are helping businesses to grow by providing services in various domains like network, storage and compute.
- AWS have a simple storage service which is considered as the longest-running and Azure uses storage block bob as a storage service.
- AWS is good for Iaas or large range of services and for Paas or window integration Azure provides a good service.
How much does AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam cost?
What is the format of the AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam?
AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exam Format
- Exam Code MLS-C01
- Exam Duration 170 Minutes
- Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
- Exam Type Specialty
- Number of Questions 65 Questions
- Passing Score Scoring from 100-1000, with a minimum passing score of 750
- Exam Fee $300
- Exam Language English, Japanese, Korean, & Simplified Chinese
- Validity 3 years
Is AWS Machine Learning Specialty Cheat Sheet helpful?
AWS Machine Learning Specialty Cheat Sheet provides you with the right combination of learning resources and strategy to earn this much-valued credential. Acquire skills
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions
Can you give me some tips for passing the AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam?
- Get basic knowledge of statistics/machine learning
- Learn about AWS Kinesis family of tools together with AWS Glue
- Learn security works with AWS S3 and security around using SageMaker
- Understand bout Amazon SageMaker - ML frameworks pre-installed in containers
Where do I get a full-fledged study guide for the AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam?
From where do I start the preparation for the AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam?
- Take a tour to the Official Site
- Look at the Exam BluePrint
- Refer to the course outline
- Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Where can I get the documentation for the AWS Machine Learning Specialty exam?
For documentation, you can refer to the AWS Machine Learning Specialty Exam online tutorial with detailed AWS documentation and learning resources.
Do Testpreptraining provide practice set questions for AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty exam?
How exam guidance will be provided at TestprepTraining?
Are practice set questions accessible even after the course is over?
Do you offer any discount if there is bulk purchase?
Can I try the free exam before purchasing the whole practice test?q
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.