AWS SysOps Administrator Associate (SAO-C02)
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate (SAO-C02)
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification (SAO-C02)
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) examination is designed for system administrators executing a cloud operations role with having 1 year of applied experience with deployment, management, networking, and security on AWS.
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) Course Outline
The AWS SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) Exam measure the skills of the candidate on given topics -
- Module 1: Learn the concept of monitoring, Logging, and Remediation (20%)
- Module 2: Learn the concept of reliability and Business Continuity (16%)
- Module 3: Learn the concept of deployment, Provisioning, and Automation (18%)
- Module 4: Learn the concept of security and Compliance (16%)
- Module 5: Learn the concept of networking and Content Delivery (18%)
- Module 6: Learn the concept of cost and Performance Optimization (12%)
Get ready to prepare for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) with the latest practice exam. Start Preparing with Free Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate||Exam Code SOA-C02|
|Exam Duration 180 Minutes||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Associate||Number of Questions 65 Questions (approx)|
|Pass Score 720||Exam Fee $150 USD*|
Exam Language English
|Validity 3 years|
AWS SysOps Administrator Associate (SAO-C02) FAQs
What is the prerequisite for taking Amazon Web Services Certification?
How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
- For verifying a certificate, you can use the validation number on the bottom right of their certificate that can be verified on the website .
- The certification can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
What is the format of the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) exam is designed for system administrators in a cloud operations role. For this, they must have knowledge and experience of at least one year in deployment, management, networking, and security on AWS.
Where can I get all the relevant information regarding the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate (SOA-C02) exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) online tutorial provide details of exam information, registration process, exam policies, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate FAQ and learning resources.
From where do I start the preparation for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
- Take a tour to the Official Site
- Look at the Exam BluePrint
- Refer to the course outline
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Study Guide
Is the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam difficult?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Exam is one of the difficult AWS certifications one can take to elevate one career. The exam covers various scenario-based questions with long descriptions that make it difficult to comprehend the question. But the key to successfully passing an exam is by preparing right.
What is the exam retake policy for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam?
Can you please give some tips for passing the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
- Understand the exam blueprint
- Refer to the exam outline
- Explore learning resources
- Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate Certification Exam
What are the fundamental details of the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam tests the candidate’s technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on AWS. Moreover, this certification will enhance their skills and knowledge to strengthen their career opportunities.
Is there any latest update in the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
Yes, In 2020, there were a lot of ups and downs for certifications and the methods for taking exams. Keeping all that in mind, AWS has done modifications in its exam in the year 2021. One of the major changes was bringing up the new updated exam – AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02).
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) New Exam Updates
How can we choose the right AWS Certification exam?
What is difference between DevOps and SysOps?
How many questions will there be on the exam?
How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
- To register for an exam, the candidate needs to sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation.
- Click “AWS Certification Account”
- Click “Schedule New Exam."
What does an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate do?
1. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate manages the automation, security and configure the cloud infrastructure system.
2. SysOps Administrator checks for issues to solve them and create alerts for validating system health.
3. Working on multiple AWS services by providing solutions for highly complex problems.
4. Controlling and implementing the data flow in AWS.
5. Validating services for Operating, managing and deploying and fault-tolerant system on AWS.
Does AWS require any programming skills?
Is there a way to reschedule AWS exam?
How much does AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam cost?
How much time will you get during AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate?
What happens if I fail AWS certification?
How do I prepare for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam is for those individuals who are System Administrators in System operation with experience of 1-2 years with an understanding of virtualization technology. You need to have experience in system audits and in architectural requirements. There are few things that will help you when you start preparing for the exam,
1. Start searching for online classes which will help you in covering all the essential topics of AWS CertifiedSysOps Administrator Associate.
2. Start researching for online courses and do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
3. Go through the exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic-wise. Then start preparing according to the pattern to get all topics covered.
4. This certification is not easy to crack and you should apply for AWS exam discussion and make yourself updated with every news about the exam.
How long do AWS Certifications are valid?
Is there any Prerequisites for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam?
Whatis AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification?
What is the passing score for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate?
What are the various domains to focus in AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam?
AWS Certified Sysops Administrator - Associate exam covers the following topics -
- Module 1: Overview of Monitoring and Reporting (22%)
- Module 2: Learn about High Availability (8%)
- Module 3: Understanding Deployment and Provisioning (14%)
- Module 4: Understanding Storage and Data Management (12%)
- Module 5: Learning Security and Compliance (18%)
- Module 6: Learn about Networking (14%)
- Module 7: Understanding automation and optimization (12%)
Is an AWS certification worth it?
How long does it take to prepare for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associateexam?
How can we purchase the exam voucher?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
What are the options to reschedule the exam if someone is not able to scheduled appointment?
- For candidates missing the scheduled exam appointment, the exam fee will be forfeit and are not eligible for a refund.
- Canddiates will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time. Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status.
- Cancelling or rescheduling s possible within 48 hours of the exam time with a fee of 60 USD.
- Candidates will not be able to reschedule or cancel an exam within 24 hours of exam time. Also with more than 48 hours’ notice, there are no fees to cancel or reschedule your exam.
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.