AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Practice Exam
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
About AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
The certification exam on AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. The certification validates candidates ability to -
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
- Implement cost-control strategies
Recommended Knowledge for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for
- implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and
- projects of the enterprise
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the
- AWS Management Console
- Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect)
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process
Exam Pattern for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- Exam Code: SAP-C01
- Types of Questions: Multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions
- Exam time: 170 minutes
- Passing Score: 75-80%
- No. of Questions: 80
- Language: Exam available in English and Japanese
Course Outline for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Certification
Domain 1: Design for Organizational Complexity (12.5%)
1.1. Determine cross-account authentication and access strategy for complex organizations (for example, an
organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability
1.2. Determine how to design networks for complex organizations (for example, an organization with varying
compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability requirements).
1.3. Determine how to design a multi-account AWS environment for complex organizations (for example, an
organization with varying compliance requirements, multiple business units, and varying scalability
Domain 2: Design for New Solutions (31%)
2.1. Determine security requirements and controls when designing and implementing a solution.
2.2. Determine a solution design and implementation strategy to meet reliability requirements.
2.3. Determine a solution design to ensure business continuity.
2.4. Determine a solution design to meet performance objectives.
2.5. Determine a deployment strategy to meet business requirements when designing and implementing a
Domain 3: Migration Planning (15%)
3.1. Select existing workloads and processes for a potential migration to the cloud.
3.2. Select migration tools and/or services for new and migrated solutions based on detailed AWS knowledge.
3.3. Determine a new cloud architecture for an existing solution.
3.4. Determine a strategy for migrating existing on-premises workloads to the cloud.
Domain 4: Cost Control (12.5%)
4.1. Select a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
4.2. Determine which controls to design and implement that will ensure cost optimization.
4.3. Identify opportunities to reduce cost in an existing solution.
Domain 5: Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions (29%)
5.1. Troubleshoot solution architectures.
5.2. Determine a strategy to improve an existing solution for operational excellence.
5.3. Determine a strategy to improve the reliability of an existing solution.
5.4. Determine a strategy to improve the performance of an existing solution.
5.5. Determine a strategy to improve the security of an existing solution.
5.6. Determine how to improve the deployment of an existing solution.
FAQs on AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty [ANS-C00] Certification
1. What is the prerequisite for taking Amazon Web Services Certification?
No, there is no prerequisite for the Exam, Candidate can directly appear for the certification exam.
2. Are there any pre-requisites for taking Professional or Specialty exams?
In October 2018, Amazon has removed the pre-requisites to give candidates more flexibility. Candidates are no longer required to have an Associate certification before pursuing Professional certification, also there is no requirement to have Cloud Practitioner or Associate certification before pursuing Specialty certification. Yet it is suggested to pursue the recommended learning paths as they advance and validate their skills.
3. What are the benefits offered to AWS Certified individuals?
Apart from validating technical skills, AWS Certification gives tangible benefits to help showcase achievements for further advancement and gain AWS expertise.
4. Can we get a list of AWS Certified individuals?
5. How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
In order to verify a certificate, you can use the validation number on the bottom right of their certificate that can be verified on the website . The certification can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
6. What are the options to reschedule the exam if someone is not able to scheduled appointment?
If you miss your scheduled exam appointment, you will forfeit the exam fee and are not eligible for a refund. You will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time. Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status.
Yes canceling or rescheduling s possible within 48 hours of the exam time with a fees of 60 USD. Note you will not be able to reschedule or cancel an exam within 24 hours of exam time. Also with more than 48 hours’ notice, there are no fees to cancel or reschedule your exam.
7. When do we get the exam results?
In general scenario, Beta exam results are available in 90 days (13 weeks) or less from the close of the beta exam. An email notification for will be sent for exam results once the results are available in the AWS Certification Account.
The updated exams use a scale-scoring method through which candidate will receive email confirmation for exam completion. The detailed exam results are made available within 5 business days of completing the exam on your AWS Certification Account under Previous Exams. But for exams using the original percentage scoring method, candidates are sent email after completing the exam, that includes detailed exam results.
*Note - On completing your exam, the testing screen displays pass or fail notification.
8. What kind of services and features are covered in an exam?
AWS Certification does not have a list of all services or features covered in a given certification exam. But the exam guide for each exam lists the current topic covered and course objectives
9. What is the exam retake policy?
candidates who are unable to clear the exam must wait for 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. Note, there is no limit on the number of exam attempts till the candidate finally passes the exam. But for each exam attempt, full registration price has to be paid. Beta exam test takers are eligible for one attempt only.
10. Where can we attend the AWS Certification exam?
Amazon continually add new testing centers in the US and internationally. Contact PSI to request a testing center near you.
List of available testing centers in area with available dates and times during the exam scheduling process are shared. Candidate can view a full set of test centers, sign in to aws.training and click "Certification" in the top navigation and Next, click “AWS Certification Account,” followed by “Schedule and Manage Exams.” Enter the city or ZIP Code to see a list of available test centers near you.
11. How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
To register for an exam, candidate needs to sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation. Next, click “AWS Certification Account” followed by “Schedule New Exam."
12. How can we choose the right AWS Certification exam?
Go to aws.amazon.com/training to find the role-based learning path right for the candidate.
13. How can we purchase the exam voucher?
We do not provide exam voucher for the certification exam. The exam voucher has to be directly purchased from Amazon. Cost of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification exam is $300; which is the same across countries.
14. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
15. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
16. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
17. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
18. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
19. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.