How much does AWS Solution Architect Associate exam cost?
AWS Solution Architect Associate exam will cost you $150 USD including the additional taxes.
How many questions will there be on the exam?
AWS certification contains 60-70 questions which need to be completed in 130 minutes.
How much time will you get during AWS Solution Architect Associate?
You will get 130 minutes to complete the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam.
What is AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate?
AWS Solution Architect Associate is designed for those individuals who have one or more than one years’ experience in designing scalable, cost efficient and available system on AWS. Thus certification exam is developed for those individuals who perform Solution Architect role
Is there a way to reschedule AWS exam?
Amazon Web Service (AWS) provides you option to reschedule your exam 24 hours before the exam appointment. You need to go to your AWS certification account and click on Manage PSI exams, to reschedule or cancel the exam.
Is an AWS certification worth it?
1. Cloud computing nowadays is being used by many companies and AWS is considered as the leading cloud services provider globally. AWS certification will help individuals to understand the key tools and concepts of AWS. Being certified in Amazon Web Services will be beneficial in many ways such as,
2. Being certified as AWS professional will open more doors for you so you do not need to stick on the same role. There are many other opportunities for which you can apply.
3. It will help you enhance your knowledge in cloud platform services.
4. There are various levels in AWS Certifications starting from beginner to associate level which will make you capable to get a good and secure job in the market.
5. This certification requires commitment and hard work. If you are focused about AWS then there is nothing than can stop you to become Professional.
How long do AWS Certifications are valid?
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years and after that you need to update your certification.
What are the main topic to focus in AWS Solution Architect Associate exam?
The topics which will help in your exam preparation for AWS Solution Architect Associate exam are: 1. Specifying Secure Applications and Architectures 2. Designing Cost-Optimized Architectures 3. Defining Operationally-Excellent Architectures 4. Designing Resilient Architectures 5. Defining Performance Architectures
How long does it take to prepare for AWS Solution Architect Associate exam?
AWS Solution Architect Associate exam requires 1 or more than 1 years of hands on experience in designing scalable system for AWS. This requires a good knowledge and skills in understanding the AWS cloud. To get prepared for AWS Solution Architect Associate exam it will take 30-45 days to have a good theoretical knowledge and hands on experience in using AWS tools.
How do I prepare for AWS Solution Architect Exam?
AWS Solution Architect Associate exam is for those individuals who are Solution Architects with having 1 or more than 1 years of experience in designing scalable, cost efficient and available system on AWS. This exam is challenging and requires effort to prepare and pass the exam. There are few things that will help you when you start preparing for the exam, -
1. First step is to search for online classes which will help you in covering all the essential topics of AWS Solution Architect Associate.
2. Starting to do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
3.Go through the exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic wise. This will make it easy for you to learn the things without creating mess.
4. This certification is going to be challenging to apply for AWS exam discussion and make yourself updated with every news about the exam.
What is the passing score for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate?
You need to score 65% to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate.
Is there any prerequisites for AWS Solution Architect Associate exam?
There is no prerequisites for taking AWS Solution Architect Associate Exam.
Does AWS require any programming skills?
AWS exam does not require any coding and programming skills. This exam is designed for both technical and non-technical people. But having a good knowledge in IT infrastructure and about AWS cloud will be an advantage. This totally depends on which AWS certification you are applying for. Talking about the AWS Solution Architect Associate exam you do not require programming skills but you need to have at least 1 or more than 1 years of experience in having knowledge and hands on experience about AWS cloud platform.
Is AWS Certification in demand?
1. Cloud Computing is in high demand among the companies and AWS cloud has become the leading cloud service provider. And being the top cloud service provider many organizations are hiring AWS Professionals, which has created a demand for AWS certifications.
2. Many companies including BMW group, Netflix are running on AWS because the business world is trying to reach the huge crowd using the cloud medium which will provide more space for their work.
3. Due to huge demand of AWS, individuals are applying for AWS certification. Getting Certified in AWS will enhance your Cloud platforms skills and will help you get hired in a good company.
4. AWS provide various levels of certification which starts from beginner level and ends at professional level. Being certified as AWS Professional will open doors for new opportunities to get a secured future.
What happens if I fail AWS certification?
Amazon has created rules that if you get failed in AWS certification then you need to wait for 14 days to give the exam again.
As a fresher, should I go for AWS Solution Architect Associate certification?
Amazon Web Service including various levels of certification which includes beginner, associate and professional. I would suggest you to go for beginner level rather than going for AWS Solution Architect Associate. AWS Cloud Practitioner will be best to start with as it will help you gain experience and knowledge in cloud platform which will be an advantage when you apply for AWS Solution Architect.
What does an AWS Solution Architect Associate do?
1. AWS Solution Architect Associate has a deep knowledge of AWS which is used for designing AWS cloud instance for web applications.
2. Solution Architect is responsible for how the application will look its modules and the interaction with each other.
3. They design the effective solutions for cloud architecture and build strategies to reduce costs and improve efficiency
Do I need to know Linux for AWS?
In AWS it is not necessary to know about Linux. There is a need to know about one operating system whether it is Windows or Linux. But it can be an advantage if you have a basic understanding of Linux.
Is AWS similar to Azure?
1. Amazon Web Service (AWS) is considered as a cloud service which is introduced by Amazon and Azure is a cloud service by Microsoft. Both the cloud service help business to grow by providing services in various domains like network, storage and compute.
2. AWS includes simple storage service which is considered as the longest running and Azure uses storage block bob as a storage services.
3. AWS is good for Iaas or large range of services and for Paas or window integration Azure provides a good service
Is AWS easy to learn?
If someone wants to start a career in cloud industry then Amazon Web Services can be the best cloud service to get certified in. AWS is widely used by top organizations with so many services available that will you help you gain more knowledge about cloud platforms. Learning AWS can be easy for those who understand the concepts of Cloud Computing. It is necessary to study and have some good knowledge in AWS cloud which will give you an advantage to learn and move to another level of AWS easily.
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
To register for an exam, candidate needs to sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation. Next, click “AWS Certification Account” followed by “Schedule New Exam."
How can we purchase the exam voucher?
We do not provide exam voucher for the certification exam. The exam voucher has to be directly purchased from Amazon. Cost of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification exam is $300; which is the same across countries.
How can we choose the right AWS Certification exam?
Go to aws.amazon.com/training to find the role-based learning path right for the candidate.
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes Testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
Where can we attend the AWS Certification exam?
Amazon continually add new testing centers in the US and internationally. Contact PSI to request a testing center near you. List of available testing centers in area with available dates and times during the exam scheduling process are shared. Candidate can view a full set of test centers, sign in to aws.training and click "Certification" in the top navigation and Next, click “AWS Certification Account,” followed by “Schedule and Manage Exams.” Enter the city or ZIP Code to see a list of available test centers near you.
What is the exam retake policy?
Candidates who are unable to clear the exam must wait for 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. Note, there is no limit on the number of exam attempts till the candidate finally passes the exam. But for each exam attempt, full registration price has to be paid. Beta exam test takers are eligible for one attempt only.
What are the options to reschedule the exam if someone is not able to scheduled appointment?
If you miss your scheduled exam appointment, you will forfeit the exam fee and are not eligible for a refund. You will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time. Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status. Yes canceling or rescheduling s possible within 48 hours of the exam time with a fees of 60 USD. Note you will not be able to reschedule or cancel an exam within 24 hours of exam time. Also with more than 48 hours’ notice, there are no fees to cancel or reschedule your exam.
How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
In order to verify a certificate, you can use the validation number on the bottom right of their certificate that can be verified on the website . The certification can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
What kind of services and features are covered in an exam?
AWS Certification does not have a list of all services or features covered in a given certification exam. But the exam guide for each exam lists the current topic covered and course objectives.
What is the prerequisite for taking AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam?
No, there is no prerequisite for taking AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam. Candidate can directly appear for the certification exam.
When do we get the exam results?
In general scenario, Beta exam results are available in 90 days (13 weeks) or less from the close of the beta exam. An email notification for will be sent for exam results once the results are available in the AWS Certification Account.
The updated exams use a scale-scoring method through which candidate will receive email confirmation for exam completion. The detailed exam results are made available within 5 business days of completing the exam on your AWS Certification Account under Previous Exams. But for exams using the original percentage scoring method, candidates are sent email after completing the exam, that includes detailed exam results.
*Note - On completing your exam, the testing screen displays pass or fail notification.
What are the benefits offered to AWS Certified individuals?
Apart from validating technical skills, AWS Certification gives tangible benefits to help showcase achievements for further advancement and gain AWS expertise.
Can we get a list of AWS Certified individuals?
Are there any pre-requisites for taking Professional or Specialty exams?
In October 2018, Amazon has removed the pre-requisites to give candidates more flexibility. Candidates are no longer required to have an Associate certification before pursuing Professional certification, also there is no requirement to have Cloud Practitioner or Associate certification before pursuing Specialty certification. Yet it is suggested to pursue the recommended learning paths as they advance and validate their skills.