AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02)
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02)
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02)
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02) exam has been developed for candidates responsible for performing a DevOps engineer role. The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02) validates a candidate’s technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed systems and services on AWS.
The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02) also validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Ability to implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Ability to implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on AWS.
- Ability to implement design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
Who should take the exam?
The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02) has ben developed for candidate has 2 or more years of experience in provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments. The target candidate also has experience with the software development lifecycle and programming and/or scripting.
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02) contains the given topics -
- Module 1: Understanding SDLC Automation (22%)
- Module 2: Understanding Configuration Management and IaC (17%)
- Module 3: Understanding Resilient Cloud Solutions (15%)
- Module 4: Understanding Monitoring and Logging (15%)
- Module 5: Understanding Incident and Event Response (14%)
- Module 6: Understanding Security and Compliance (17%)
Get ready to pass AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Practice Test with real time questions and expert guidance. Try Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification||Exam Code DOP-C02|
|Exam Duration 170 Minutes||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Prerequisites NIL||Number of Questions 80 Questions|
|Passing Score 75%||Exam Status Live|
|Exam Language English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese||Validity 3 years|
AWS DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C02) FAQs
What is the difference between DevOps and AWS DevOps?
What is the retake policy?
If you don’t pass the test the first time, you’ll have to wait 14 days before you can repeat it. There is no limit to how many times you may take the test until you pass it. However, you must pay the entire registration cost for each re-attempt. Additionally, test takers for the Beta exam will only have one attempt.
What does an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional do?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional design and develop the systems on the AWS platform to support various delivery processes.
- 1. Making plans for maintaining process flows and concepts of DevOps.
- 2. Building cloud services Using DevOps Tools
What are the service and features covered in the exam?
They do not publish the services and features which covers in their certification exam. The current topic areas and objectives in the exam are in the guide, for reference. See AWS Exam guides, to know more.
Why should I consider AWS Certified?
AWS Certification helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential and organizations identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
Which certification program are available to take from home or office with online protoring?
AWS offers its certification exams via online proctoring as well. AWS uses Pearson VUE, a third-party test delivery provider for its online proctoring exams. Visit the Pearson VUE site, to learn more about AWS online proctored certification exams.
How do I become AWS certified?
In order to become AWS certified, you must get a passing score in the proctored exam, and attain your Certification. After getting a passing score, they will send you your certification credentials.
When will I get my result?
Right after completing your exam, a pass or fail notification will display on the testing screen. Also, candidates will receive an email confirming their exam completion. A detailed exam result within five business days of completing your exam. This exam detail will appear on the Certification Account yours, under Previous Exams.
What is the difference between AWS Certification and Exam?
AWS exam refers to a test that validates your technical knowledge of AWS products and services. On the other hand, AWS certification is a credential that you earn upon successfully passing the exam. You are given a digital badge and title which can be used on business cards and other professional collateral to designate yourself as AWS Certified.
What knowledge is required for the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam?
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies.
What is the benefit of AWS certification digital badges?
AWS Certification offers digital badges to benefit you with increased earning as well as showcase your Certification status. they provide digital badges through Credly’s Acclaim platform to offer flexible options for recognition and verification. Also, you can benefit from one-click badge sharing on social media newsfeeds, tools for embedding verifiable badges on websites or email signatures.
How to clear my doubts related to AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam?
Get all your exam-related doubts resolved with AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional FAQs
What are the important domains to focus in AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional covers the following topics -
- Module 1: SDLC Automation (22%)
- Module 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (19%)
- Module 3: Monitoring and Logging (15%)
- Module 4: Policies and Standards Automation (10%)
- Module 5: Incident and Event Response (18%)
- Module 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recovery (16%)
Do you provide AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Online Course?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Online Course provides technical expertise to provision, operate, and manage distributed application systems on the AWS platform. The online course has been designed to impart the required knowledge and skills to qualify the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam and to successfully apply in the real-time work environment.
Is AWS Certification in demand?
1. AWS cloud has become the leading cloud service provider. And being on top cloud many organizations are hiring AWS Professionals, which has created a demand for AWS certifications. 2. Due to the huge demand for AWS, individuals are applying for AWS certification. Getting Certified in AWS will enhance your AWS service skills and will help you get hired by a good company.
3. Many companies including BMW Group, Netflix are running on AWS because the business world is trying to reach the huge crowd using the cloud medium which will provide more space for their work.
4. AWS provide various levels of certification starting from beginner level and ends at a professional level. Being certified as AWS Professional will open doors for new opportunities to get a secured future.
Is the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam hard to pass?
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating and managing AWS environments.
What are the advantages of the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam cheat sheet?
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam is surely a hard nut to crack. Given its vast syllabus and tricky questions, you need to really revise well. Therefore, this Cheat Sheet is all you need to revise for the exam. It will be your ideal instrument to earn this credential.
How many questions will there be on the exam?
How long do AWS Certifications are valid?
How much time will you get during AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional?
Can we directly take the AWS professional certification exam without associate certifications?
How to prepare for the AWS DevOps Engineer Interview?
Ace the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Interview with a focus on developing technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
Prepare with AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Interview Questions
What happens if I fail AWS certification?
Is there a way to reschedule AWS exam?
Do you provide study guide for the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam?
Use the step-by-step study guide to help you throughout your journey towards the certification. This learning path is designed for individuals who want to learn how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications in the AWS Cloud.
Is an AWS certification worth it?
Cloud computing has created a great impact among many companies and AWS comes under top leading cloud services provider all over the world. AWS certification is providing individuals training to understand the key tools and concepts of AWS. Being certified in Amazon Web Services will be beneficial in many ways such as,
1. It will help you enhance your knowledge of cloud platform services.
2. There are various levels in AWS Certifications starting from beginner to associate level which will make you capable to get a good and secure job in the market.
3. Being certified as an AWS professional will open more doors for you so you do not need to stick to the same role. There are many other opportunities for which you can apply.
4. This certification requires commitment and hard work. If you are focused on AWS then there is nothing that can stop you to become Professional.
Is AWS easy to learn?
What is the passing score for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional?
How will get my score for practice exam?
On completing the practice exam, a score report will be emailed to you with high-level feedback to help you understand how you scored on the exam content covered on the practice exam. Please note, that answers to the practise exam are not provided to the test taker. The exam guide is also provided a score report to help you with your exam preparation.
What is AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification?
Is AWS similar to Azure?
- AWS have a simple storage service which is considered the longest-running and Azure uses storage block bob as a storage service.
- AWS is suitable for Iaas or a large range of services and for Paas or window integration Azure provides a good service.
How do I prepare for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional Exam?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam is for candidates who work as DevOps Engineers with 2 or more years of experience in having a good knowledge of managing and operating AWS services. It is also necessary to have knowledge of one programming language. When started preparing you should first,
- 1. Start researching for online courses and do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- 2. Go through the exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic-wise. This will help you cover all topics in a sequential manner.
- 3. This certification requires a focused mindset and you should apply for AWS exam discussions, and blogs and make yourself updated with every news about the exam.
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
What is the exam retake policy?
- Candidates who are unable to clear the exam must wait for 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. There is no limit on the number of exam attempts till the candidate finally passes the exam.
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
What is the prerequisite for taking Amazon Web Services Certification?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
- For verifying a certificate, you can use the validation number on the bottom right of their certificate that can be verified on the website .
- The certification can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
What are the options to reschedule the exam if someone is not able to scheduled appointment?
- In case a candidate misses the scheduled exam appointment, the exam fee will be forfeited and the candidate will not be eligible for a refund.
- The candidate will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time.
- Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status.
- The Canceling or rescheduling will not be possible within 48 hours of the exam time with a fees of 60 USD.
- The Candidate will not be able to reschedule or cancel an exam within 24 hours of exam time. Also with more than 48 hours’ notice, there are no fees to cancel or reschedule your exam.
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
- To register for an exam, candidate needs to sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation.
- Click “AWS Certification Account” followed by “Schedule New Exam."
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.