AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder Specialty Practice Exam - RETIRED
AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
About AWS Certified Alexa Skills Builder - Specialty
AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty certification is intended for individuals who perform a role as an Alexa skill builder. It validates a candidate’s ability to build, test, and publish Amazon Alexa skills. The exam validates the candidates' ability to -
- Explain the value of voice
- Design the user experience
- Design the architecture to build the skill
- Follow AWS and Alexa security best practices for the skill
- Develop, test, validate, and troubleshoot the skill
- Manage the skill-publishing process and work with the Alexa Developer Console
- Manage skill operations and life cycles
The AWS Alexa Skill Builder Specialty exam retired on March 23, 2021
Recommended Amazon and AWS Knowledge
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience building Alexa skills using the Alexa Skills Kit, including skills that incorporate services from the AWS Cloud
- Proficiency with a programming language
- Published an Alexa skill
- Exam Name AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty
- Exam Type Multiple Choice Examination
- Exam Language Available in English
- Exam Duration 170 Minutes
- Exam Type Specialty
- Exam Fee $300
- Validity: 3 years
Exam Prerequisite for AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty Certification
No, there is no pre-requisite for the AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty Exam. You can directly appear for this AWS certification exam.
Domain 1: Voice-First Design Practices and Capabilities (14%)
1.1 Describe how users interact with skills
1.2 Map features and capabilities to use cases
Domain 2: Skill Design (24%)
2.1 Design and develop an interaction model
2.2 Design a multi-turn conversation
2.3 Use built-in intents and slots
2.4 Handle unexpected conversational requests or responses
2.5 Design multi-modal skills using one or more service interfaces (for example, audio, video, and gadgets)
Domain 3: Skill Architecture (14%)
3.1 Identify AWS services for extending Alexa skill functionality (Amazon CloudFront, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon DynamoDB)
3.2 Use AWS Lambda to build Alexa skills
3.3 Follow AWS and Alexa security and privacy best practices
Domain 4: Skill Development (20%)
4.1 Implement in-skill purchasing and Amazon Pay for Alexa Skills
4.2 Use Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) for expression and MP3 audio
4.3 Implement state management
4.4 Implement Alexa service interfaces (audio player, video player, and screens)
4.5 Parse Alexa JSON requests and provide responses
Domain 5: Test, Validate, and Troubleshoot (18%)
5.1 Debug and troubleshoot using Amazon CloudWatch or other tools
5.2 Use the Alexa developer testing tools
5.3 Perform beta testing
5.4 Troubleshoot errors in the interaction model
Domain 6: Publishing, Operations, and Lifecycle Management (10%)
6.1 Describe the skill publishing process
6.2 Add and remove users in the developer console
6.3 Perform analysis of skill analytics in the developer console
6.4 Differentiate among the statuses/versions of skills (for example, In Development, In Certification, and Live)
1. What is the passing score for AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder - Specialty Exam?
Your results for the examination are reported as a score from 100–1,000, with a minimum passing score of 750.
Your score shows how you performed on the examination as a whole and whether or not you passed. Scaled
scoring models are used to equate scores across multiple exam forms that may have slightly different difficulty
2. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
3. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
4. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for CISSP - ISSAP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
5. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
6. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference