Automation Practice Exam
Automation Practice Exam
The Automation industry is growing at a fast pace in the competitive market. With the growth in technology, the demand for software testing and software development is increasing day by day. The automation professionals are skilled in automation testing, software test automation, QTP basics, concepts of the object repository, actions, checkpoints, debugging, library files and descriptive programming. Moreover, taking this exam is a good option due to the increase in the demand for automation professionals by numerous organisations.
Who should take this exam?
Anyone who is keen to develop their career in a technological field can take up this exam. Moreover, if you are already engaged in software testing, this exam will upgrade your skills and increase your market value.
• Software development
• Software testing
• Web applications
• Programming languages like Python and R-software
• Testing engineer
• Software manager
• Junior Software Tester / QA Engineer
• Senior Software Tester / Senior QA Engineer
• Test Architect
Table of Content
The Automation Practice Exam covers the following topics -
Software Test Automation
1. Learning Automation Testing
2. Learning Test Automation Life Cycle
Automation Testing Basics
1. Learning Automation Testing Basics
3. Add In Manager
4. Learning Components
5. Learning Process Workflow
6. Learning Record & Playback
1. Learning Object Repository Basics & Object Identification
2. Learning Object Spy
3. Learning Multiple Object Repositories
2. Learning Working with actions
3. Learning GUI Objects
1. Learning Datatable basics
Creating A Test
1. Creating a test
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference