ASP.NET Core MVC Practice Exam
ASP.NET Core MVC
The ASP.NET Core MVC structure is a weightless, open-source, incredibly testable presentation system enhanced for use with ASP.NET Core. ASP.NET Core MVC provides a patterns-based method for building dynamic websites that enables a perfect separation of concerns.
• Understanding how to work ASP.NET MVC,
• Programming languages.
• Customer side invention.
• Spending plan arrangement.
• Utilising time effectively.
• Crucial thinking.
• Customer benefit.
• Dotnet Developer.
• C++ Developer.
• Software Development Engineer
• Software Developer
• Java Developer
Table of Contents
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 1 - Setting up a Database and Category Management
- Client-side Validations and Category Update/Delete
- Product Management
- Part 1 - Customer Facing Website Management
- Part 1 - Scaffold Identity
- Part 1 - Shopping Cart and Inquiry Email
- Part 2 - Introduction
- Part 2 – Code Separation
- Part 2 - Repository Pattern
- Part 2 - Inquiry Details (Admin)
- Part 2 - Inquiry Management
- Part 2 - Shopping Cart
- Part 2 - Order and Payments
- Part 2 – Social Login
- Part 2 - Order Management
- Part 2 – Azure Deployment
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference