Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) Practice Exam
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
About Aruba Mobility Associate (ACMA)
The Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam tests your knowledge and skills to deploy AOS 8 single-site, on premise, geographically simple enterprise WLANs.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates should have the skills to deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
1. Section 1: Describe and differentiate WLAN fundamentals and Aruba Architectures (30%)
• Define elements, describe the functionality, and differentiate between the 802.11 standards and amendments, RF bands, channels, and regulatory domains.
• Identify licenses that are used for various features, describe licensing pools, and differentiate between boxed-based, controller-based, and centralized licensing.
• Describe and differentiate between AP Modes (CAP, SA, AM, mesh point, mesh portal, IAP, RAP).
2. Section 2: Identify and differentiate the functions, features, and capabilities of Aruba single-site on-premise enterprise solutions (29%)
• Identify and differentiate automatic RF management capabilities and features.
• Identify and differentiate the basic firewall policies and roles, and relate the roles to the policies and how they are applied in the hierarchy.
• Identify and differentiate wireless security authentication types, server types, and encryption types.
• Differentiate the scalability limits in the Aruba controller models, and given a scenario with customer requirements determine which model is appropriate.
3. Section 3: Configure, validate, and troubleshoot Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions (27%)
• Select the appropriate components to configure a guest WLAN and validate the configuration.
• Troubleshoot an employee and a guest WLAN.
• Configure a guest WLAN and validate the configuration.
4. Section 4: Manage and monitor Aruba solutions (14%)
• Use the Mobility Master dashboards to monitor and troubleshoot client connectivity.
• Describe the functionality and uses of AirWave.
- Exam Name: Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMA)
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.