Arista Linux Essentials (ALE) Practice Exam
Arista Linux Essentials (ALE)
About Arista Linux Essentials (ALE) Examination
The main aim of the exam is to test the candidate's knowledge of UNIX and Linux both in general and as it pertains to interacting with Arista's EOS. The primary focus of the exam is on Fedora Core Linux, but other UNIX/Linux varieties may appear.
Prerequisite for the exam
- Candidates should be comfortable with configuring a network device through the CLI and should have a working knowledge of L2 and L3 protocols.
- Experience with Linux Bash and Python is a plus
1. UNIX and Linux history
• Who invented it
• Timeline of development
• Varieties and flavors
2. How to get help
• For and While loops
• If Conditionals
3. Computer boot process
• PC vs. Arista switch boot processes
• Common startup and configuration files
4. Logins, SSH, Users and the Root user
• Passwords, PAM, SSH keys
• Standard users vs. Root
• Privilege escalation
5. The Process List and Job Control
• Background and foreground jobs
• Sending signals
6. Filesystems and Files
• Types of filesystems
• Inodes and files
• Types of files
• Working with files and filesystems
7. Monitoring UNIX systems
• Interactive monitoring tools from the command line
• Common performance metrics to look for
8. Package and Dependency Management
• Installing packages
9. UNIX Command Line Utilities
• Common and useful command line tools
10. Shell Scripting with bash
• Data types and variables
• Input and output
• For, While and Until loops
• Conditionals with If and Case
- Exam Name: Arista Linux Essentials (ALE)
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.