Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-534) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-534) Certification Exam
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution Exam 70-534 is considered one of the certifications of Microsoft on the platform of Azure cloud. Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution Exam 70-534 is the most sorted course created with complexities of cloud migration in the mind. Certification exam covers the data implementation, operations, computing infrastructure, security and identity solutions, networking implantation and platform solutions.
- Involves describing the Azure architecture components, this includes infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Requires Creating and deploying Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for various solutions.
- Intends to compare and contrast various infrastructure, database and communication services; such as App Services, Azure Cosmos DB, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, SQL Database, and Container Service in Azure.
- Requires incorporating various Azure platform service.
- Secure, monitor and backup solutions deployed to Azure.
- Requires using a combination of ARM templates, configuration management utilities, Azure CLI, and the Cloud Shell creating automated DevOps solutions
- Design Azure Resource Manager (ARM) networking (5–10%)
- Secure resources (20–25%)
- Design application storage and data access strategy (5–10%)
- Design advanced applications (20–25%)
- Design Azure Web and Mobile Apps (5–10%)
- Design a management, monitoring and business continuity strategy (20–25%)
- Architect an Azure Compute infrastructure (10–15%)
The total number of questions in an exam is subject to change as we update the certification exam over time to keep current with the technology. Most Microsoft Certification exams contain 40-60 questions; however, the number can vary.
Microsoft Office exams: All Microsoft Office exam scores are reported on a scale of 1 to 1,000. The passing score varies from exam to exam and is provided in the score report. The actual cut score percentage is determined by a group of subject matter experts using a process similar to that used to set the cut score for the MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD exams.
MBS/Dynamics, MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD exams: All MBS/Dynamics, MCSA, MCSE, and MSCD exams are scaled such that the passing score is 700. Any score of 700 or greater is a "pass". Any score below 700 is a "fail". The actual number of items that you need to answer correctly in order to pass is determined by a group of subject matter experts in conjunction with the Microsoft psychometrician. The passing score is based on the knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate competence in the skill domain, and the difficulty of the questions that are delivered to a candidate
|Exam time* ||Seat time* |
|Fundamental exams delivered by Certiport||45 minutes ||50 minutes|
|Fundamental exams delivered by Pearson VUE ||45 minutes||75 minutes|
|Dynamics 365 exams ||120 minutes||150 minutes|
|All other job role-based exams||150 minutes||180 minutes|
|MCSA exams||120 minutes||150 minutes|
|MCSE exams ||150 minutes||180 minutes|
*Note Exam time refers to the amount of time that you have to complete the exam. Seat time refers to the amount of time that you should allocate for the exam. It includes the time needed to review the instructions, read and accept the NDA, complete the exam questions, and provide comments after completing it (if you choose to do so).
**Note Case studies are not timed separately from the rest of the exam. The number of case studies in an exam is noted on the exam introduction screen. Manage your exam time accordingly so that you are able to complete all case studies and all other sections of your exam.
FAQs on Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-534) Certification Exam
1. What number of questions will there be in the exam?
As we update the certification exam over time to keep the current technology resultant the number of questions in an exam is subject to change. 40-60 questions are there in the most Microsoft Certification exams; although, the number can vary.
2. Is there any requirement to take an exam in English?
Microsoft Certification exams are offered in a variety of languages. Although, candidates can make a request for accommodation for an additional time those who must take the exam in English rather than in their native language. On a case-by-case basis approval for extra time is provided. Request test accommodations from Pearson VUE or Certiport.
3. What variety of questions appears on Microsoft Certification exams?
This level of information cannot be provided for each exam as Microsoft is constantly developing and pilot testing new question types. Although, you can review some possible exam formats and question types.
4. Is preparation for the performance-based exams are differently done from the other exams?
No. Regardless of the format of the question the skills measured remain the same. However, in the "Skills measured" section of the exam details page the knowledge and skills assessed in the exam are listed.
5. What does the score report look like?
A numeric score for overall exam performance is provided in the score report, status of pass/fail, and a bar chart showing performance in each skill area assessed in the exam. Using this information, the areas of strength and weakness of the candidates can be determined.
6. How the exam scores are calculated?
After the completion of your exam, the points you earned on each question are totaled and then compared with the cut score to determine whether the result is pass or fail.
7. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
8. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
9. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-534) Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
10. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.