ArcGIS Desktop Entry (EADE 19-001) Practice Exam
ArcGIS Desktop Entry (EADE 19-001)
ArcGIS Desktop Entry (EADE 19-001)
The ArcGIS Desktop Entry exam analyses the candidate's experience applying ArcGIS concepts and methods to workflows. Qualified candidates should demonstrate comprehension of fundamental ArcGIS concepts, which includes ArcGIS platform awareness at an entry-level. Candidates should perform entry-level mapping and visualization tasks, editing, and file geodatabase management tasks.
Candidates should have less than two-years of applied experience and should be proficient in best practices and uses of Esri's ArcGIS technologies.
The important domains and their topics that the ArcGIS Desktop Entry (EADE 19-001) exam covers are:
1. ArcGIS Fundamentals 14%
● Define the use and purpose of the ArcGIS platform components
● Demonstrate the ability to work with ArcGIS Pro and Map Viewer in ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise
● Select appropriate ArcGIS platform app(s) for a given workflow or use-case
2. Data Management 31%
● Identify how to access data properties
● Recall the purpose of item details, item descriptions, and metadata
● Identify the correct procedures necessary to create a file geodatabase and a feature class with default settings
● Identify supported ArcGIS platform data formats
● Recognize the different data management techniques in ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise
● Given a scenario, choose the appropriate method to manage tabular data
● Identify basic editing workflows that are necessary to create or modify features
● Recognize the purpose and characteristics of geographic and projected coordinate systems
3. Mapping & Visualization 29%
● Recall how to apply and modify layer symbology
● Given a scenario, determine the appropriate method to modify layer properties
● Identify the steps necessary to label features
● Identify the use and effects of scale on a map
● Identify the steps necessary for adding data
● Given a scenario, configure map properties and elements
4. Sharing Data Across the Platform 10%
● Recall how to discover content from ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise
● Given a scenario, choose the appropriate method to share content from ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise
5. Performing Analysis 16%
● Given a scenario, determine the appropriate workflow using proximity and overlay tools
● Given a scenario, determine the correct workflow to select features interactively, using attributes or by location
● Recall methods to find geographic locations
- Exam Name: ArcGIS Desktop Entry
- Exam Number: EADE 19-001
- Number of Questions: 80
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Time Give: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Exam fee: $250 USD
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.