ArcGIS Desktop Associate (EADA 19-001) Practice Exam
ArcGIS Desktop Associate (EADA 19-001)
ArcGIS Desktop Associate (EADA 19-001)
The ArcGIS Desktop Associate exam analyses candidates’ experience implementing ArcGIS concepts and processes to workflows. Qualified candidates should have two or more years of applied experience using the ArcGIS platform. Candidates should be skilled at using ArcGIS to visualize, manage, and analyze geospatial data.
A qualified candidate should be familiar with the following tools:
- ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Enterprise
- ArcGIS Apps for the Field
The important domains and their topics that the ArcGIS Desktop Associate (EADA 19-001) exam covers are:
1. Data Management 35%
● Compare and contrast various types of vector and raster datasets supported in ArcGIS.
● Choose and apply an appropriate coordinate system to preserve the desired spatial properties.
● Given a scenario, determine how to migrate data to a file geodatabase, feature class, or table.
● Apply spatially and attribute data validation.
● Given a scenario, determine how the ArcGIS Platform components and geodatabase types are used to manage data.
● Given a scenario, determine the appropriate existing geodatabase elements to use.
● Manage raster data.
● Manage tabular data.
● Manage vector data.
● Manage metadata and item details.
2. Data Manipulation 17%
● Use the ArcGIS platform’s editing functionality to create, modify, and delete 2D and 3D data.
● Resolve the root cause of a data alignment problem.
● Given a scenario, apply a SQL query.
● Determine how to repair the link between a layer and its data source.
● Troubleshoot data anomalies with tabular and vector data.
3. Visualization 14%
● Identify how to control the coordinate system and geographic transformation in ArcGIS Desktop.
● Manage layer properties.
● Determine how to visualize temporal, ranged, or 3D data.
4. Sharing 14%
● Identify how to export data, maps, and scenes to different formats.
● Choose how to share content across the ArcGIS Platform.
● Identify the purpose of metadata, item description, and other properties for sharing.
● Determine how to create and manage map layouts and map books.
5. Analysis and Geoprocessing 20%
● Compare the functionality of table joins and relates, relationship classes, and spatial joins.
● Given a scenario, determine the appropriate geoprocessing tool to use.
● Given a scenario, use tasks, batch processing, models, or scripts to execute a complex workflow.
● Identify analysis tools available from the connected portal.
● Apply raster functions for raster processing.
- Exam Name: ArcGIS Desktop Associate
- Exam Number: EADA 19-001
- Number of Questions: 79
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice
- Time Give: 2 hours
- Exam fee: $250 USD
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference.
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.