Apple Service Certification Practice Exam
Apple Service Certification Exam
The Apple Service Certification exam focuses on participants to be aware of the Apple style for customer interactions, safety precautions, and basic troubleshooting skills. Participants’ knowledge and skills are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios and role-playing. Apple SVC-18a exam is intended to validate an individual’s technical know-how that is needed in handling face-to-face customer interactions which involve all devices of Apple. The Apple SVC-18a exam tests the candidates on matters regarding troubleshooting, deductive reasoning, ESD, as well as safety, product knowledge, and customer experience skills among others. Individuals must sit and pass the Apple SVC-18a exam in order to be able to take ACMT and ACiT certifications which are related to this exam.
Who should take the exam?
The Apple Service Certification exam is suitable for a candidate who wants to pursue their career in focuses on troubleshooting and repair of Macintosh desktop and laptop computers and want to get the AppleCare Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) or ACiT.
- Customer Experience Skills and Managing Customer Expectations: To interact in the thoughtful and supportive manner that defines Apple's superior customer service.
- Documenting Customer Interactions: Case notes— both good and poor—affect service metrics. Write concise, easily understood notes that can be effectively used as part of a repair and its history.
- Partnering with the Customer: Vocabulary and positioning statements, how to ask the right questions, communication skills to engage with the customer, and the training and coaching skills needed to explain, demonstrate, and coach customers in Apple technology.
- Resource Fundamentals: Resources available that help technicians evaluate, isolate and resolve customer issues.
- ESD Precautions: Importance of a safe ESD working environment.
- Safety First: Recognize and properly communicate potential product safety issues.
- Embedded Battery Safety: Embedded batteries and following important safety procedures when they work with or near these batteries.
- Introduction to Service Guide: Use Global Service Exchange (GSX) as a reference for repairs and software-related issues.
- Apple ID: How to create, manage, and troubleshoot Apple IDs.
- iOS and macOS Fundamentals: Components of both operating systems and how to navigate, customize and troubleshoot fundamental features.
- Networking and iCloud Fundamentals: Set up and configure networking options on iOS and macOS. Configure iCloud and resolve potential customer issues.
- Basic Troubleshooting and Diagnostics Fundamentals: Evaluate, Isolate, and Resolve troubleshooting model. Available diagnostics and when to run them, how to interpret results, and how to integrate diagnostics into troubleshooting.
- Continuity: Features related to Continuity, and how to configure and troubleshoot it.
- Mail Basics: Configure mail accounts and troubleshoot common issues.
- Apple Watch and watchOS: Identify different models of Apple Watch, as well as controls and navigations options, and locate technical specifications in Apple Resources.
- Apple TV and tvOS: Settings, features, and troubleshooting techniques associated with Apple TV and tvOS.
- HomeKit: Features and functions of the Home app, and configure and troubleshoot it.
- Apple Pay: Basics of setting up and supporting Apple Pay.
- Determining Warranty Coverage: To determine the current warranty status of any Apple product.
- Exam Name: Apple Service Certification
- Exam Code: SVC-18a
- Number of Questions: 70
- Passing score: 80%
- Exam Language English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.