Apache Cassandra Practice Exam
Apache Cassandra Practice Exam
About Apache Cassandra Exam
Apache Cassandra is an open-source NoSQL distributed database that helps improve scalability and ensures high availability without compromising performance. Apache Cassandra is suitable for mission-critical data that lets linear scalability and proven fault tolerance on commodity hardware or cloud infrastructure.
Features of Apache Cassandra Exam
- Hybrid: Apache Cassandra architecture and low latency allow to withstand an entire data centre outage with no data loss.
- Fault-Tolerant: Apache Cassandra help in replicating across multiple datacenters is best-in-class.
- Focus on Quality: Cassandra ensures reliability and stability as it is tested on clusters as large as 1,000 nodes with hundreds of real-world use cases and schemas
- Performant: It invariably outperforms NoSQL alternatives in benchmarks and real applications due to the fundamental architectural choices.
- Controlled: Cassandra allows you to choose between synchronous or asynchronous replication for each update.
- Security and Observability: Cassandra offers an audit logging feature for operators to tracks the DML, DDL, and DCL activity with the least impact on normal workload performance. The fqltool offer to capture and replay of production workloads to perform analysis.
- Distributed: Apache Cassandra is appropriate for applications offers no single point of failure with no data loss permitted. Every node in the cluster is identical.
- Scalable: Cassandra allows read and write throughput that increases linearly as new machines are added, with no downtime or interruption to applications.
- Elastic: Cassandra streams data between nodes during scaling operations like adding a new node or datacenter during prime traffic times.
The Apache Cassandra Practice Exam focuses on core topics including -
Domain 1 - Understanding NoSQL
- Explain NoSQL Basics
- Explain Cassandra Basics and Terminology
Domain 2 - Understanding Cassandra Installation
- Explain Installation
- Explain Configuration
- Explain Cluster Setup
Domain 3 - Understanding Cassandra Architecture
- Explain Architecture of Cassandra
- Explain Cassandra Data Model
- Explain Data Replication
- Explain Write Operation
- Explain Read Operation
- Explain Data Compaction
- Explain Tunable Data Consistency
- Explain Gossip Protocol
- Explain Failure Detection
- Explain HintedHandoffs
- Explain Bloom Filters
Domain 4 - Understanding Cassandra Data Modeling and CRUD
- Explain Data Modeling Basics
- Explain Cassandra Data Modeling
- Explain Cassandra Column Types
- Explain Cassandra Keyspace
- Explain Cassandra Tables
- Explain Cassandra Index
- Explain Triggers
- Explain Materialized Views
Domain 4 - Understanding CQL
- Explain CQL Basics
- Explain Identifiers and keywords
- Explain Shell Commands
- Explain CQL Data Manipulation
- Explain CQL Datatypes
- Explain Functions
- Explain User-Defined Functions
- Explain Collections
- Explain User-Defined Datatypes
- Explain Security and Roles
- Explain Cassandra Configuration
- Explain Configuring Cassandra
Domain 5 - Understanding Cassandra Performance Tuning
- Explain Observation Tools
- Explain Compression
- Explain JVM Tuning
- Explain System Tuning
- Explain Tuning Guidelines
Domain 6 - Understanding Cassandra Maintenance
- Explain Snitch
- Explain Adding, Replacing, Moving and Removing nodes
- Explain Compaction
- Explain Change Data Capture
- Explain Monitoring and Metrics
- Explain Security
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference