AND-401 - Android Practice Exam
AND-401 - Android Application Development
About AND-401 - Android Application Development
Android™ ATC provides online exams for its courses through its partners and Pearson VUE testing center. Examinees can sit for Android ATC exams only at authorized training centers or any Pearson VUE authorized testing center worldwide.
- Unit 1: Hello Android Framework
- Unit 2: Android SDK Tools and Activity Class
- Unit 3: ListActivity and ListView Lesson 4: Intents and Intent filters
- Unit 4: Intents and Intent filters
- Unit 5: Custom Views
- Unit 6: Dialogs and Toasts
- Unit 7: More UI - Options Menu, Context Menu, and WebView
- Unit 8: Android Storage: Network, File I/O, and SharedPreferences
- Unit 9: Android Storage: SQLite and Content Providers
- Unit 10: Android Notifications
The following conditions apply to all Android ATC exams -
- All Android ATC exams are closed-book exams.
- Each exam consists of 45 multiple-choice questions.
- Exam duration is 90 minutes.
- The passing grade is 70%.
- During each exam you can review your previous answers before ending the exam.
- The examinee will receive a score report with his/her result immediately after he/she finishes and submits the exam.
- Attending courses is not mandatory to sit for online official exams.
- If an examinee did not pass an Android ATC exam, he/she may retake it after 24 hours; however, the retake is not free, the same fee will need to be paid again.
- Trainees who have attended the Android ATC courses are expected to pass their corresponding exams easily.
- Exam questions cover theoretical and practical aspects of each course. Some questions might include code snippets to test the technical and programming skills. To see an exam sample for the Android application Development, click here and familiarize yourself with the exam questions.
- The exam price for any Android ATC exam is 150 USD.
- The validity of Android certificates does not depend on the date they were issued at i.e. they have no expiry date. However, since each exam you take is built for a specific Android version, therefore; the certificates are linked to that version; and that version will explicitly be shown on the certificates.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.