Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel (70-779) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel (70-779) Practice Exam
About Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel (70-779) Practice Exam
Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel (70-779) Exam helps to demonstrate real-world mastery of Microsoft Excel data analysis and visualization. The certification has been designed for BI professionals, data analysts, and others who analyze business data with Excel. The exam focuses on analyzing the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level. The focus on the expertise measured by these objectives include - Consume and transform data by using Microsoft Excel Model data, from building and optimizing data models through creating performance KPIs, actual and target calculations, and hierarchies Visualize data, including creating and managing PivotTables and PivotCharts, and interacting with PowerBI .
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam should have a strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel to perform data analysis. Candidates should be able to consume, transform, model, and visualize data in Excel. Candidates should also be able to configure and manipulate data in PowerPivot, PivotTables, and PivotCharts. Candidates may include BI professionals, data analysts, and other roles responsible for analyzing data with Excel.
- Languages: English
- Audiences: BI professionals, data analysts
- Technology: Microsoft Excel, Power BI
- Credit toward certification: MCSA
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Consume and Transform Data by Using Microsoft Excel (30-35%)
- Import from data sources - Connect to and import from databases, files, and folders; connect to Microsoft SQL Azure, Big Data, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and Power Query; import supported file types; import from other Excel workbooks; link to data from other sources
- Perform data transformations - Design and implement basic and advanced transformations, apply business rules, change data format to support visualization, filter data, format data
- Cleanse data - Manage incomplete data; handle data received as a report; remove unnecessary rows, columns, and data; remove repeating headers
Model Data (35-40%)
- Create and optimize data models - Manage data relationships, optimize models for reporting, manually enter data, perform Get & Transform, create automatic relationships, create manual relationships
- Create calculated columns, measures, and tables - Create DAX queries, create DAX formulas, create Excel formulas
- Create performance KPIs - Calculate the actual value, calculate the target value, calculate actual to target values
- Create hierarchies - Createdate hierarchies, create business hierarchies, resolve hierarchy issues
Visualize Data (30-35%)
- Create and manage PivotTables - Format PivotTables and PivotCharts, format calculated measures, filter data, group and summarize data
- Create and manage PivotCharts - Select a chart type, format calculated measures, filter data; group and summarize data, use slicers
- Interact with Power BI - Import Excel data from Power BI, manipulate Excel data in Power BI
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.