AHLEI-CHA Practice Exam
AHLEI-CHA Practice Exam
About AHLEI-CHA Practice Exam
General managers and hospitality executives provide leadership to every level of a hospitality operation. They establish the vision and lead their staff in executing it. Their dedication to the hospitality industry is evident in the way they seek out continuing education, manage their employees, and ensure the financial success of the property. The Certified Hotel Administrator is a prestigious certification that recognizes these leadership and managerial skills.
The CHA has been reformatted to be more convenient for you as a busy hospitality executive. Program features include:
- Review material on the go. You can download program content to your computer, mobile device or tablet for offline reading.
- A new section on revenue management
- Content organized by topic in a modular format that makes it easy to review material in any order
Candidate can earn the CHA designation if you have been employed for two years (and are currently employed) in one of these qualifying positions -
General manager, owner/operator in a lodging hospitality company, or corporate executive* at a lodging hospitality company responsible for the operation of two or more properties
Assistant general manager or director of operations/rooms division (after successfully completing the CRDE certification)
Candidate Time in Position: 2 years.
The time in position requirement can be reduced by one year by meeting the following conditions -
- One current AHLEI department head certification (limit 1)
- A degree from an accredited academic institution (limit 1)
* A corporate executive is defined as an individual, employed by a firm responsible for the operation of two or more properties, who serves as a regional or corporate director of operations, or has ultimate corporate responsibility for rooms, marketing, finance, food and beverage, revenue management, human resources or engineering.
How to Apply
- Access the online application
- Have the following documents available to upload - Current Resume and Job Description
- Employment Verification Form (signed by your immediate supervisor)
- Copy of diploma or transcripts
Once AHLEI has reviewed your application, you will receive an email accepting you into the program. That email will contain a link where you can order the CHA review online and pay the program fee.
The Certified Hotel Administrator review program is a self-paced online program that helps you prepare for the CHA certification exam. You can access it online or download the content into a mobile device, tablet or computer.
The program is segmented by modules with topics including -
- Financial Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Sales
- Revenue Management
- Rooms Management
We can focus on one area at a time in any order. Each module includes a practice quiz that you can take as many times as you wish before attempting to take any final sections of the certification exam.
The final CHA certification exam is broken down by sections at the end of each module. Each section of the final exam has 35 questions that you are allowed 35 minutes to complete. To pass, you must achieve 70 percent or higher on each segment. You have two attempts to pass each section of the final certification exam. If you do not achieve a passing score, you can purchase two additional retakes for $100 per section.
FAQ on AHLEI-CHA
How do I pay for my CHA program fee?
Once the Certification Department has accepted your online application, an email will be sent to you with payment instructions.
How do I access my online study material?
Instructions for access to the CHA Online Review will be emailed to you upon payment of the CHA program fee.
How long do I have to complete the CHA program?
Once payment has been received, you will have one year to pass all seven CHA online exam sections.
Are there any options to practice the exam before I take the real thing?
Yes. Within each online review section, under the Table of Contents, there is an icon labeled "Practice Quiz." Click on that icon to begin the practice exam for that section. You can take each "Practice Quiz" as many times as you need. Please keep in mind that the scores are overwritten each time you take the quiz.
How do I take the CHA exam?
Make sure that you are logged in to the CHA course. From there, you will be able to access all seven exam sections. Exam sections do not need to be taken in the order listed in the course.
Should I take all seven exam sections at one time?
Because the online review and exams are broken down in sections, we recommend focusing on one section at a time. The option is available to go through each course section, then take the corresponding exam section; or, if you feel well versed in the content, you can take the exam without reviewing the course material. Of course, we highly recommend a review of the material prior to taking any of the seven exam sections.
What is the time limit for each exam?
Once you have started the certification exam, you will have 35 minutes to complete the section. The exam is timed; if you leave your computer for any reason, the clock continues to run.
What score do I need to have to pass the exam?
To pass the CHA exam, each of the seven 35-question online exam sections will need to be successfully completed with a passing score of at least 70 percent. If for any reason you do not achieve a passing score on any section, you will need to retake that section.
How do I retake the exam?
Candidates are allotted one re-take of each of the seven CHA exam sections with payment of the CHA program fee. If you do not pass a retake exam, you can purchase two more retakes for US $100; once the retake fee has been processed, you will then have two more retakes available for EACH exam section that you did not pass.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.