Advanced Level Technical Analyst-ATTA-ISTQB Practice Exam
Advanced Level Technical Analyst-ATTA-ISTQB
About Advanced Level Technical Analyst-ATTA-ISTQB
An Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst exam is intended for someone who can recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems. Also, the candidates should be able to provide technical elements to the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks.
The Certified Tester Foundation Level certification shall be obtained before taking the Advanced LevelTechnical Test Analyst certification exam.
Following are the exam topics for this exam:
Chapter 1: The Technical Test Analyst's Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
• Risk-based Testing Tasks
Chapter 2: White-Box Testing
• Statement Testing
• Decision Testing
• Modified Condition/Decision Coverage (MC/DC) Testing
• Multiple Condition Testing
• Basis Path Testing
• API Testing
• Selecting a White-box Test Technique
Chapter 3: Static and Dynamic Analysis
• Learning Objectives for Static and Dynamic Analysis
• Static Analysis
• Dynamic Analysis
Chapter 4: Quality Characteristics for Technical Testing
• Learning Objectives for Quality Characteristics for Technical Testing
• General Planning Issues
• Security Testing
• Reliability Testing
• Performance Efficiency Testing
• Maintainability Testing
• Portability Testing
• Compatibility Testing
Chapter 5: Reviews
• Technical Test Analyst Tasks in Reviews
• Using Checklists in Reviews
Chapter 6: Test Tools and Automation
• Defining the Test Automation Project
• Specific Test Tools
- Exam Name: Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst
- Exam Code: ATTA
- No. of Questions: 45 multiple-choice questions
- Pass Score: 65%
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference