Advanced Java Practice Exam
Java is basically divided into two parts, i.e Core Java and Advanced Java, advanced version of Java is specially designed to to develop web-based, network-centric or enterprise applications. It includes the concepts like Servlet
• JDBC, RMI
• Socket programming
Who should give this exam?
The exam is meant for web developers or programmers who are using Java as a programming language. The exam will help them to know how well they know about advanced java programming.
- Programming Languages
Advanced knowledge gained with Advanced Java -
- Generic programming
- Sequential and associative data structures
- Classic data structures
- Sorting and searching
- Exception handling
- Java Programmer
- System Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Java Android Developer
- Java EE developer
Table of Content
- Basics of a Web application
- Web Container and Web Application
- Session Management
- JSP Elements
- JSP Tag library
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference