Advanced Go Programming Practice Exam
Advanced Go Programming
Go initially worked for programs associated with systems administration and infrastructure. It was planned to supplant famous tip top execution server-side languages like Java and C++. Go is used for an assortment of applications like cloud and server-side applications, DevOps, request line tools, and significantly more.
• Experience with Shell/PERL (Scripting)
• Knowledge of application design using design patterns.
• Experience using Git.
• Data on DevOps practices.
• Golang Application Developer
• Golang Developer
• Golang Software Development Engineer
• Software Engineer
• Golang Lead Developer
• Golang Programming Backend Developer
• Lead Backed Developer
• Golang Software Team Lead
Table of Contents
• Part 1: Go and the Operating System
• Part 2: Understanding Go Internals
• Part 3: Working with Basic Go Data Types
• Part 4: The Uses of Composite Types
• Part 5: Enhancing Go Code with Data Structures
• Part 6: What You Might Not Know About Go Packages
• Part 7: Reflection and Interfaces for All Seasons
• Part 8: Telling a Unix System What to Do
• Part 9: Go Concurrency - Goroutines, Channels, and Pipelines
• Part 10: Go Concurrency - Advanced Topics
• Part 11: Code Testing, Optimization, and Profiling
• Part 12: The Foundations of Network Programming in Go
• Part 13: Network Programming - Building Servers and Clients
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference