Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Practice Exam
Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
About Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 certification exam is intended for the candidates who has between 2 – 5 years’ experience using Adobe Photoshop in a digital imaging, digital publishing, and design environments. Also, the candidates is responsible for digital asset management, production, and execution of projects in the fields of (but not limited to): photographic art, advertising design, photojournalism, news and media production, social media, mobile, video, web, and 3-D.
Before applying for the exam, one must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Customizing the Photoshop work environment (workspaces, menus, presets)
- Organizing individual Photoshop files using best practices for layer organizations (layer sets, naming of layers)
- Applying global tonal and color corrections to images
- Applying local image editing and retouching
- Organizing image data for easy retrieval
- Analyzing available file formats and determining format needed based on intent needs (Web, video, offset press, etc.)
- Using basic masking techniques
- Using pixel and vector-based tools
- Using Creative Cloud services
Exam topic may include the following:
Start a Project in Photoshop
• Create new documents
• Import and open images
Navigate and customize the user interface (UI)
• Work with panels and menus
• Use and customize workspaces
Use tools and tool settings
• Choose an appropriate tool.
• Adjust tool settings
• Use the tools
Create and work with layers
• Understand layer concepts
• Work with blending modes and opacity
• Use layer masks
• Apply layer styles
• Use Adjustment Layers
Modify image dimensions
• Crop images
• Resize images
Apply global tonal and color adjustments to images
• Adjust color and tonal levels with curves.
• Apply global adjustments by using the Camera Raw filter
Apply local adjustments to images
• Work with tools to retouch an image
• Work with tools to adjust the tone of an image
Work with filters
• Understand and work with filters
• Understand and work with Smart filters
Use pixel and vector-based tools
• Understand pixel and vector tools
• Choose and apply Typekit fonts
• Understand available methods for creating selections
• Edit selections
Get images out of Photoshop
• Prepare images for print
• Understand file formats when saving images
- Exam Name: Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015
- Exam Code: 9A0-405
- No. of Questions: 57 multiple-choice questions
- Exam Time: 90 Minutes
- Pass Score: 550 (on a scale of 300 to 700)
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- The in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference