Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner (AD0-E121) Practice Exam
Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner (AD0-E121)
About Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner
The Adobe-certified AEM Business Practitioner has experience with AEM features and capabilities needed to engage developers to find business solutions, a deep insight into modules such as Sites, Assets, and Forms, and an understanding of what modules are present and be able to recommend Adobe Experience Cloud solutions to meet business needs.
Who should take the exam?
The Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner exam is suitable for -
- Solution consultants
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Consumer Experience professionals
- Individuals who perform an analyst job role for AEM solutions
- Marketing specialists
- Power Users
- Exam Code: AD0-E121
- Certification level: Expert
- Exam languages: English / Japanese
- Total questions: 50
- Exam Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Exam Duration: 100 minutes
- Exam Mode: Online proctored / Test centre proctored
- Passing mark: 32/50
- Price: $225 USD / $150 USD (India)
The Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Exam covers the following topics -
Domain 1 - Understanding about Education (22%)
- Learn relevant AEM features and capabilities
- Learn to leverage AEM features to meet business needs
- Learn to apply procedural concepts necessary to conduct training for authors
Domain 2 - Overview of Architecture (24%)
- Learn Information Architecture that leverages AEM Standard Features to meet business requirements
- Learn the process of AEM integration with third-party services
- Describe roles and rights
- Learn caching approaches
Domain 3 - Overview of Business Analysis (38%)
- Learn about Map standard modules of AEM to handle different business problems for the customer
- Learn to apply content management concepts for AEM modules
- Learn to identify typical project stakeholders
- Learn to apply procedural concepts necessary to support the collaboration of all parties involved
- Learn to meet the core business goals while remaining within budget and/or scope
- Learn to answer questions from developers with reference to the business goals
Domain 4 - Understand Setup and Implementation (16%)
- Learn to configure and use content components to show best practices of AEM
- Learn to verify the correct implementation of features, and locate and describe occurring errors
- Exam Name: AEM Business Practitioner Exam
- Exam number: AD0-E102
- Number of questions: 50
- Time limit: 80 minutes
- Format: multiple choice, multiple select
- Exam Language offered: English
- Delivery: online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing score: All Adobe exams are reported on a scale of 300 to 700. The passing score for each exam is 550.
- Exam price: $180
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- The in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenarios.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference