Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Practice Exam
Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner
About Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner
The Adobe-certified AEM Business Practitioner has experience with AEM features and capabilities needed to engage developers to find business solutions, a deep insight into modules such as Sites, Assets, and Forms, and an understanding of what modules are present and be able to recommend Adobe Experience Cloud solutions to meet business needs.
It is recommended that the candidate has at least two years of relevant field experience before testing.The minimally-qualified AEM Business Practitioner should be able to perform the following tasks without any assistance:
- Understand the capabilities provided by out-of-the-box components available in AEM (what can and
- cannot be done), and when customer development is needed
- Use the AEM Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Use AEM to manage Digital Assets
- Use Experience Fragments
- Understand and participate in workflows
- Analyze business needs to identify a solution
- Create business requirements documents that developers can use in the creation of an AEM website
- Describe all the mobile capabilities of AEM (e.g., content services and responsive web design)
The Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Exam covers the following topics -
- List relevant AEM features and capabilities
- Recommend how to leverage AEM features to meet business needs
- Apply procedural concepts necessary to conduct training for authors
- Recommend an Information Architecture that leverages AEM Standard Features to meet business needs
- Describe how AEM integrates with third-party services
- Define roles and rights
- Describe caching approaches
- Map standard modules of AEM to different business problems for the customer
- Apply content management concepts for AEM modules
- Identify typical project stakeholders
- Apply procedural concepts necessary to support collaboration of all parties involved
- Determine how to meet the core business goals while remaining within budget and/or scope
- Determine how questions from developers should be answered with respect to the business goals
- Determine how to configure and use content components to show best practices of AEM
- Verify the correct implementation of features, and locate and describe occurring errors
- Exam Name: AEM Business Practitioner Exam
- Exam number: AD0-E102
- Number of questions: 50
- Time limit: 80 minutes
- Format: multiple choice, multiple select
- Language offered: English
- Delivery: online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing score: All Adobe exams are reported on a scale of 300 to 700. The passing score for each exam is 550.
- Exam price: $180
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- The in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference