Business Administration Practice Exam
Business Administration Practice Exam
All organisations require an efficient administration for their company’s growth and development. In the modern era, every company hire a professional office administrator to compete and stand out in the competitive market. These professionals help the organisation to operate operations smoothly and efficiently by performing numerous quality tasks. The main objective to hire a professional administrator is to carry the support to the employees, organising files, coordinating travel for executives, and process and managing payrolls.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an office administrator are as follow:
• Assisting other members of the team and overseeing administrative tasks
• Listening to customers, taking their calls, and responding to their emails
• Maintenance and proper use of office facilities such as copiers, fax machines, and computers
• Researching and preparing reports
• Organizing and scheduling meetings and activities
• Helping HR with the recruiting and onboarding of new workers.
Who should take this exam?
Anyone with a bachelor’s degree in business or business administration as well as only with a high school degree who are interested in word processing, spreadsheets, and other computer skills can take this exam.
• Basic computer literacy skills
• Organizational skills
• Strategic planning and scheduling skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Critical thinking
Professional office administrators find jobs in banks, schools, the corporate sector, travel and tourism, hotel management, etc.
Table of Content
The Administration exam covers topics including -
Overview of Office Administration
• Learning Qualities required in an office assistant
• Interview tips
• Daily Routine of an Office assistant
• Learning Office Supplies
• Telephone Manners
• Learning Telephone etiquettes
• Learning Voice Mail etiquettes
• Incoming Mail
• Outgoing Mail
• Learning Fundamental activities of mail handling department
• Mail Automation
Travel arrangement and Hotel Reservation
• Hotel reservations
• Learning Hotel Accommodation
• Important tasks of a receptionist
• Learning Etiquettes as a host
• Learning Etiquettes as an Invitee
• Etiquettes of using Elevators/Escalators
• Learning Etiquettes of using Stair Case
• Etiquettes of using a Door
• Learning Table Manners/Etiquettes of using Table
• Learning Types of meetings
• Learning Types of Committees
• Meeting Terminologies Glossary
• Learning Horizontal Filing
• Vertical filing
• Learning Lateral filing
• Computer filing
• Duplicating machine
• Photocopying machine
• Learning Features of photocopying machine
• Learning FAX (Facsimile)
• Learning Dictaphone
• Learning Desktop Publishing (DTP)
• Time recording machine
• Document Shredder
• Learning Telecom Equipments
• Computer Hardware
• Learning Computer Software
• Learning MS-Word
• Learning MS-Excel
• Learning MS-Powerpoint
• Distance between desk and chair
• Learning Positioning Computer keyboard and Mouse
• Learning Positioning of computer display
• Organizing the work area
• Constant intervals
• Learning E-banking
• Learning Data Security
• Business Letter
• Book-Keeping and Accounting
• Learning Stress Management
• Learning Time Management
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference