ACI Operations Certificate (002-200) Practice Exam
ACI Operations Certificate (002-200)
About ACI Operations Certificate (002-200)
ACI Operations Certificate supports treasury operations teams and related groups to efficiently cope with stronger competition in the financial markets and to smooth co-operation with supervisory bodies. In this the candidates will become up-to-date with the latest developments that affect the treasury operations. This exam also helps candidates to develop a front to end treasury view in terms of process promoting a better understanding between trading community and operations staff.
Who should take the exam?
The exam is designed for the following groups:
- Operations staff with at least 2 years of experience and seniors
- Other Trading Room Support Areas
- Internal and external Auditors
- Compliance and Risk Officers
- Product Control
1. Overall financial market and front to end treasury view
• To describe the roles of each participant within the financial market and to provide an understanding of how Treasury Trading and Sales, MiddleOffice and Operations have to be structured in the risk management context. To give an understanding of how the whole transaction process management can be optimised as well as to explain the importance of providing a quality, customerorientated service to both internal and external clients.
2. Deal capture, trade entry and confirmations
• To explain the payment and confirmation process that follows deal capture and trade entry; list the problems that can arise if mistakes are made; describe how different clearing and payment systems can impact on risk; show an understanding of the correct source of trade information.
3. Settlement, netting and clearing
• To explain the importance of the different settlement and payment systems as well as the use and handling of the correspondent network and accounts.
4. Reconciliations and investigations
• To explain the methodology used to match at least two different records, using the same information to identify and investigate differences and taking corrective action when necessary. To explain the way how to proceed to settle outstanding items.
5. Treasury systems and data management
• To explain the essentials of a treasury system, the data management for treasury operations as well as the basic accounting of treasury operations.
6. Risk management, controls, compliance, and documentation
• To explain the importance of having strict procedures and controls in place to ensure that no unauthorised or incorrect payments are made and to protect the business from related risks. To describe the purpose of documentation in settling financial transactions.
7. Foreign exchange
8. Money market
• To explain the characteristics of the major money market instruments, specific responsibilities and associated settlement processes.
• To explain the specific features of exchange-traded and Over The Counter (OTC) derivative markets as well as the characteristics of optional and non-optional derivatives, including the specific responsibilities and processes associated with them.
10. Short-term bonds and notes
• To explain the characteristics of short-term debt instruments, notes and bonds as well as the specific responsibilities and processes associated with them.
- Exam Name: ACI Operations Certificate
- Exam Code: 002-200
- Number of Questions: 75
- Length of Time: 2 hours
- Exam Cost: EUR 250
- Exam Language: English, German
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.