ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam (002-101) Practice Exam
ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam
About ACI Dealing Certificate Practice Exam
The ACI Dealing Certificate New Version exam has been created to cover the basic skills for the new entrants in dealing floors and all other financial markets roles related to foreign exchange, interest rates and commodities instruments. The exam has been designed to provide a basic understanding of these financial instruments and the related financial market segments, thereby providing competence level for existing or future financial markets professionals. The ACI Dealing Certificate New Version covers five topics giving an overview of foreign exchange, interest rates and commodities instruments, as well as their related markets with theoretical and quantitative sessions, in addition to financial markets environment and applications with theoretical questions.
Based upon the competence skills provided by the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version, future financial markets professionals will be expected to prove their knowledge and adherence to good market practices embedded in the FX Global Code and other relevant industry Codes and Regulations.
Who should take the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam?
The course of study for the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version is designed for:
- Recent entrants and junior dealers (0-24 months experience) in the dealing room
- Middle office and operations personnel
- Compliance and risk officers
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Total Questions: 70 questions
- Types of Questions: Multiple-choice questions.
- Overall pass level is 60% (42 correct answers), assuming that the minimum score criteria for each of the topic baskets is met. There is a minimum score criteria of 50% for each Topic Basket.
- Calculators: Some questions will require the use of a calculator. A basic one will be provided on the computer screen. You may also use your own hand-held calculator, provided it is neither text programmable nor capable of displaying graphics with a size more than 2 lines.
- Pass Score - 60% - 69.99%, Merit Score - 70% - 79.99%, Distinction Score -80% and above
- For Non-ACI Members, the price of the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam is 280 €, subject to applicable taxes.
- For ACI Members, the price of the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam is 230 €, subject to applicable taxes.
There are 5 core subject areas (and Topic Baskets) in the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version:
- Financial Markets Environment
- Foreign Exchange
- Rates (Money and Interest Rate Markets)
- FICC (Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities) Derivatives
- Financial Markets Applications
Differences between the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version Exam and the ACI Dealing Certificate Exam
There are 5 Topic Baskets in the Examination Procedure of the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version and 9 Topic Baskets in the Examination Procedure of the ACI Dealing Certificate
- There are no Topic Baskets exclusively with calculations in the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version
- The ACI Dealing Certificate New Version has updated and additional content when compared to the ACI Dealing Certificate
Note: The ACI Dealing Certificate has expired on 31st March 2021. From this date onwards, only the ACI Dealing Certificate New Version is available.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- The in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.