AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) Practice Exam
AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
About AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE)
The AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) certification demonstrates the candidate’s proficiency with AccessData’s Forensic Toolkit, FTK Imager, Registry Viewer, and Password Recovery Toolkit. The ACE certification requires the use of the mentioned tools to successfully complete the exam.
Knowledge required for the exam
As there are no prerequisite for this certification but, it is recommended that the user have some experience with the tools, or have taken the following courses:
Before August 2020:
- FTK Bootcamp
- FTK Intermediate
After August 2020:
- FTK Imager 100
- Registry Viewer 100
- Password Recovery Toolkit 100
- Forensic Toolkit 101
The ACE certification will test the user’s knowledge of forensic theory, tool features, and include hands on portion testing the user ability to use the above mentioned tools to find and report on evidence found in a case.
The AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) exam covers the following topics -
1. Understand Index Search options and how to change them.
2. Understand Expansion options. (Email, Documents, Images, Internet artifacts)
3. Understand how Data Carving is configured
4. What features can only be processed from within the case, outside of the Additional Analysis wizard.
1. Understand what data is held in the properties tab, and what is in the file list pane
2. Creating custom columns may help in the display of some data
3. Understand check marking and the impact that check marks can have.
4. Be able to configure the display time zone
1. Single Rule Filter
2. Multi Rule Filters
3. Nested Filters
1. Index Searching
2. Field Searching
3. Operator Searching
Known File Filter:
1. Understand how to create a KFF profile
2. Know how to run a KFF profile (required processing options, etc)
3. Know where to look for the results and how to filter those results
- Exam Name: AccessData Certified Examiner
- Exam Code: ACE
- Number of Questions: 88
- Passing Score: 80%
- Exam Cost: $100 USD
- Exam Language: English
Recertification: As the certificate nears expiration a reminder email will be sent. The user will be able to login to AccessData’s training site and take the certification test again to renew. Note: If you took the certification prior to May 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the status of your certification.
Certificate: Certificates may also be managed from the users account page within the AccessData Training page.
What do we offer?
Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
Latest Questions with an updated version
Tips & Tricks to crack the test
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.