Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills (77-730) Practice Exam
Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills (77-730)
About Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills 77-730 Exam
77-730 exam is for candidates who have a fundamental understanding of the application’s environment. Candidate should understand basic database design principles and are able to complete tasks independently.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs:
- MOS 2016 exam task instructions generally do not include the command name, as in previous versions. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
- The MOS 2016 exam format incorporates multiple projects.
Who should take the exam?
The Candidate who can demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Access 2016, and have the ability to create and maintain basic Access database objects, including tables, relationships, data entry forms, multi-level reports, and multi-table queries.
The Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills (77-730) covers the following topics -
Create and manage a database (20-25%)
- Create and modify databases: Create a blank desktop database, create a database from a template, create a database by using Import objects or data from other sources, delete database objects
- Manage relationships and keys: Create and modify relationships, set the primary key, enforce referential integrity, set foreign keys, view relationships
- Navigate through a database: Navigate specific records, create and modify a navigation form, set a form as the startup option, display objects in the Navigation Pane, change views of objects
- Protect and maintain databases: Compact a database, repair a database, back up a database, split a database, encrypt a database with a password, recover data from backup
- Print and export data: Print reports, print records, save a database as a template, export objects to alternative formats
Build tables (25-30%)
- Create tables: Create a table, import data into tables, create linked tables from external sources, import tables from other databases, create a table from a template with application parts
- Manage tables: Hide fields in tables, add total rows, add table descriptions, rename tables
- Manage records in tables: Update records, add records, delete records, append records from external data, find and replace data, sort records, filter records
- Create and modify fields: Add fields to tables, add validation rules to fields, change field captions, change field sizes, change field data types, configure fields to auto-increment, set default values, using input masks, delete fields
Create queries (20-25%)
- Create a query: Run a query, create a crosstab query, create a parameter query, create an action query, create a multi-table query, save a query
- Modify a query: Rename a query, add fields, remove fields, hide fields, sort data within queries, format fields within queries
- Create calculated fields and grouping within queries: Add calculated fields, set filtering criteria, group and summarize data, group data by using comparison operators, group data by using arithmetic and logical operators
Create forms (15-20%)
Create a form: Create a form, create a form from a template with application parts, save a form
Configure form controls: Move form controls, add form controls, modify data sources, remove form controls, set form control properties, manage labels, add sub-forms
Format a form: Modify tab order, configure Print settings, sort records by form field, apply a theme, control form positioning, insert backgrounds, insert headers and footers, insert images
Create reports (15-20%)
- Create a report: Create a report based on the query or table, create a report in Design view, create a report by using a wizard
- Configure report controls: Group and sort fields, modify data sources, add report controls, add and modify labels
- Format a report: Format a report into multiple columns, add calculated fields, control report positioning, format report elements, change report orientation, insert header and footer information, insert images, apply a theme
- Exam Name: Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills
- Exam Code: 77-730
- Credited Towards: Microsoft Office Specialist
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $100.00
- Passing Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
- Exam Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.