Access 2013 (77-424) Practice Exam
Access 2013 (77-424) Practice Exam
About Access 2013 (77-424) Practice Exam
Microsoft Access 2013 Exam 77-424 has been designed for candidates with a fundamental understanding of the Access 2013 environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They should know and demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Access 2013.
Access 2013 uses practical, performance-based scenarios to evaluate their real-world capabilities with project and standards-based outcome testing.
Who should take this exam?
This exam is designed for candidates who have a fundamental understanding of the Access 2013 environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They should know and demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Access 2013.
Certified candidates will demonstrate their ability to use principle Access 2013 features to independently create custom, browser-based database applications. Tasks will include creating and managing a database, building tables, creating queries, creating forms and creating reports.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch
- Audiences: Information workers
- Technology: Microsoft Office 2013 suites
- Credit toward certification: MOS
Create and manage a database (20–25%)
- Create a new database - Create new databases, create databases using templates, create databases in older formats, create databases using wizards
- Manage relationships and keys
- Edit references between tables, create and modify relationships, set primary key fields, enforce referential integrity, set foreign keys, view relationships
- Navigate through a database - Navigate to specific records, set a form as the startup option, use navigation forms, set navigation options, change views
- Protect and maintain a database - Compact databases, repair databases, back up databases, split databases, encrypt databases with a password, merge databases, recover data from backups
- Print and export a database - Print reports, print records, maintain backward compatibility, save databases as templates, save databases to external locations, export to alternate formats
Build tables (25–30%)
- Create a table - Create new tables, import external data into tables, create linked tables from external sources, import tables from other database, create tables from templates and application parts
- Format a table - Hide fields in tables, change data formats, add total rows, add table descriptions, rename tables
- Manage records - Update records, add new records, delete records, append records from external data, find and replace data, sort records, filter records, group records
- Create and modify fields - Add fields to tables, add a validation rules to fields, change field captions, change field sizes, change field data types, configure fields to auto-increment, set default values, use input masks, delete fields
Create queries (15–20%)
- Create a query - Run queries, create crosstab queries, create parameter queries, create action queries, create multi-table queries, save queries, delete queries
- Modify a query - Rename queries, add new fields, remove fields, hide fields, sort data within queries, format fields within queries
- Utilize calculated fields and grouping within a query - Add calculated fields, add conditional logic, group and summarize data, use comparison operators, use basic operators
Create forms (15–20%)
- Create a form - Create new forms, create forms with application parts, save forms, delete forms
- Set form controls - Move form controls, add form controls, modify data sources, remove form controls, set form control properties, manage labels
- Format a form - Modify tab order in forms, format print layouts, sort records, apply themes, change margins, insert backgrounds, auto-order forms, insert headers and footers, insert images, modify existing forms
Create reports (15–20%)
- Create a report - Create new reports, create reports with application parts, delete reports
- Set report controls - Group data by fields, sort data, add sub-forms, modify data sources, add report controls, manage labels
- Format a report - Format reports into multiple columns, add calculated fields, set margins, add backgrounds, change report orientation, change sort order, insert headers and footers, insert images, insert page numbers, apply themes, modify existing reports
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference