ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists)
Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists or ACAMS is a professional association assist to deliver exclusive training program and certification for anti-money laundering professionals.
Founded in 2001, it is a largest international membership establishment committed to accelerating the professional skills, knowledge and experience of those devoted to the detection, monitor, and prevention of money laundering across the world, and to encourage the development, implementation and management of the sound anti-money laundering policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Advocating the international standards for the detection, catching and prevention of the money laundering, and terrorist financing.
- Guiding professionals in private, and government organizations both about these policies and the strategies. Also, about the practices that are required to meet them.
- Verifying the achievements of its members.
- The ACAMS is a trade federation dedicated to the training program and certification of the anti-money laundering professionals.
Importance of ACAMS certification
ACAMS mission is to -
- Assist AML professionals with career improvements via cutting-edge education, certification, and training program. ACAMS works as a workshop where professionals can interchange strategies and ideas.
- Help practitioners in developing, managing, implementing and enforcing proven sound AML practices, regulations and procedures.
- Helps the financial and non-financial foundations to identify and locate the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) selected individuals in the quickly expanding AML field.
- Also, delivering networking frameworks by which AML/CFT experts can collaborate with their coworkers across the world.
Market Demand for ACAMS certification
The ACAMS membership base encompasses more than 175 countries and is highly acceptable by employers. The certification will serve directly as a specialist in anti-money laundering or indirectly in any position in banking. Regulators and company management will have considerable trust in you.
There has been a rapid increase in money laundering and other types of fraud in the banking industry in recent years, so the demand for experts is rising who can cope with the situation and come up with an efficient idea.