Nokia Multiprotocol Label Switching (4A0-103) Practice Exam
4A0-103 - Alcatel-Lucent Practice Exam
About Nokia Multiprotocol Label Switching (4A0-103) Practice Exam
The Nokia course covers multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) concepts, terminology, signaling protocols, design considerations such as resiliency, and the implementation, monitoring and basic troubleshooting of an MPLS network. Successful completion of the Nokia Multiprotocol Label Switching course will enable students to demonstrate a good understanding of MPLS and the establishment of label switched paths (LSPs) using either label distribution protocol (LDP) or resource reservation protocol with traffic engineering (RSVP-TE).
- Exam Name: Nokia Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Exam Number: 4A0-103
- Mandatory Exam Prerequisites: N/A
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Appointment Duration: 135 minutes. This is the exam duration plus a 45 minute tutorial on computer-based examinations.
- Number of Questions: 60
- Language: English
- Duration: 5 Days (classroom hours and in-depth lab training)
Credit Towards Certification
- Nokia Network Routing Specialist II
- Nokia Mobile Routing Professional
- Nokia Triple Play Routing Professional
- Nokia Service Routing Architect
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.
- Module 1 – MPLS Introduction
- Module 2 – MPLS Fundamentals
- Module 3 – Label Distribution Protocol
- Module 4 – RSVP
- Module 5 – Traffic Engineering
- Module 6 – Resiliency
- Nokia Scalable IP Networks
- Nokia Interior Routing Protocols