360 Degree Performance Appraisal Practice Exam
360 Degree Performance Appraisal
A 360 degree appraisal system is a holistic approach towards the performance of an employee. It involves gathering the anonymous views and opinions from peers, subordinates customers, managers and the team members of the employee, which is required for a constructive feedback.
While implementing a 360 Degree Performance Appraisal system Clarity and effectiveness of the system is very important for an organization.
Who should give this exam?
This is exam is meant for HR Professionals, HR Executive, HR managers and employees of the organization, so that they are also well versed with 360 Degree Performance Appraisal system.
- Job Skills
- Soft Skills
- Communication Skills
- Written Skills
- HR Manager
- HR Executive
- Talent Manager
Table of Content
- What is 360 Degree Appraisal?
- Why is 360 Degree Appraisal
- Performance Management
- Employee Development
- Onboarding and Training
- Conducting 360 Degree Appraisal
- Advantages of 360 Degree Appraisal
- Disadvantages of 360 Degree Appraisal
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference