Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid Beta (MS-301) Practice Exam
Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid Beta (MS-301) Practice Exam
About Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid Beta (MS-301) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English
- Audiences: IT Professionals
- Technology: Microsoft 365
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Configure and Manage SharePoint On-Premises (55-60%)
- Plan a SharePoint farm - May include but is not limited to: Select and configure a farm topology, design for high availability, plan for disaster recovery, plan and configure backup and restore, plan for Information Rights Management, plan localization and language packs
- Manage and maintain a SharePoint farm - May include but is not limited to: Configure and maintain core infrastructure to support a SharePoint deployment, deploy and configure service and web applications, configure profile synchronization, monitor farm Health Analyzer reports and resolve issues, monitor storage usage for SharePoint, update SharePoint Server and validate the installation, manage SharePoint workflows, configure content type hub, select an upgrade path for version to version upgrades in on-premises SharePoint deployments
- Implement authentication - May include but is not limited to: Select and implement an authentication method, configure authentication, monitor and maintain authentication
- Manage site collections - May include but is not limited to: Plan and configure the site collection architecture, create, update, and remove content types, reorganize sites based on changes in business needs, deploy customizations, update site designs and branding, create and update master pages and page layouts, activate or deactivate site collection features
- Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store - May include but is not limited to: Create BCS data sources and configure BCS permissions, create external content types, plan and configure connections to external data stores, configure Secure Store target applications, configure external lists
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata - May include but is not limited to: Plan taxonomy and folksonomy, plan and create the term store structure, plan and configure term store security, maintain the term store
- Manage search - May include but is not limited to: Configure and manage the search schema, configure and manage search queries, configure and manage search crawls, configure and manage the search topology, configure and manage the search result type
Configure and Manage Hybrid Scenarios (30-35%)
- Plan a hybrid configuration and topology - May include but is not limited to: Evaluate available hybrid scenarios, identify core services interdependencies and prerequisites for hybrid deployments, determine which workloads will remain on-premises, which will migrate, and how they will connect
- Implement hybrid teamwork artifacts - May include but is not limited to: Plan, configure, and monitor hybrid SharePoint taxonomies and hybrid content types, plan and configure hybrid OneDrive for Business, plan for and add custom tiles to the hybrid app launcher, configure document rendering for Web Apps
- Implement a hybrid Search Service application - May include but is not limited to: Evaluate available hybrid search scenarios, plan the implementation for Hybrid Search, configure the hybrid Search Service application, transition to a hybrid Search Service application, manage the hybrid Search Service application
- Implement a data gateway - May include but is not limited to: Plan the implementation of on-premises data gateway, install and configure an on-premises data gateway, manage an on-premises data gateway
Migrate to SharePoint Online (5-10%)
- Migrate data and content - May include but is not limited to: Identify and resolve blocking issues that prevent migration, determine course of action for data and content that cannot be migrated, prepare data for migration, recommend tools and strategies to migrate data
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are Teamwork Administrators who are responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. Teamwork Administrators manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The Teamwork administrator must be able to deploy, manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.
The Teamwork administrator is involved with decisions regarding governance and works with other administrators to implement many of the decisions made by governance bodies. The Teamwork administrator collaborates with the Messaging Administrator to configure options and security related to email tasks, the Voice Administrator to integrate voice capabilities in organizations, and the Security Administrator to ensure end to end security.
Candidates for this exam have a fundamental understanding of integration points with the following apps and services: Office, PowerApps, Flow, Yammer, Microsoft Graph, Stream, Planner, and Project. The administrator understands how to integrate third-party apps and services including line-of-business applications. Candidates also have an understanding of SQL Server management concepts, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, networking, Windows server administration, Domain Name System (DNS), Active Directory mobile device management, and alternative operating systems.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference