PRINCE2 Practitioner Practice Exam
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
About PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification is for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an inherent part of day-to-day work. The Practitioner certification aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner training
Typically, classroom training for PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner lasts one and a half days and the examination takes place at the end of the training (this will vary depending on training provider). However, you can self-study for the Practitioner exam and you may also choose to take the training in another format such as distance learning. Training is delivered by AXELOS' Accredited Training Organizations who set their own rates, so prices will vary.
This certification is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Duration: 150 minute
- No of Questions: 68
- Passing Marks: 38/68 required to pass (55%)
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, you must be able to provide proof of passing one of the following exams
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
FAQs on PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
1. Is PRINCE2 suitable for non-IT projects?
Yes! PRINCE2 is designed to be generic Unlike the first version of PRINCE and can be used for projects of any nature.
2. The PRINCE2 is recognized by which countries?
PRINCE2 is already recognized as the world’s most popular project management methodology, with over a million exams already taken globally.
3. PRINCE2 is owned by whom?
The marketing of the manuals is carried out by The Stationery Office (formerly known as HMSO). PRINCE2 belongs to AXELOS Ltd.4. how do I become a Practitioner? if I've done the Foundation training and exam.
You need to sit a two-day upgrade course - this is available as an intensive classroom course or as online learning.
5. Is the latest version of the PRINCE2 exam more difficult than it was previously?
Yes. Both the Foundation and Practitioner exams are slightly harder now in comparison to past examinations held. However, they are both much more efficient, with fewer questions. Also, there is now either a small focus or none at all, on non-essential parts of the PRINCE2 methodology.
6. How long is my PRINCE2 exam code valid for?
As your e-learning license, your exam code is valid for the same length of time.
7. How long will it take for my exam code to be issued?
Within 24 hours of purchasing your blended learning pack, your exam code will be issued to you via email.
8. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
9. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
10. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
11. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
12. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
13. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
14. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
15. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.