To begin with, Blockchain technology is what supports and powers the cryptocurrency network. It involves the storage of information of different forms like payments, transactions, etc. in form of blocks. A Certified Blockchain Expert is a professional who has a deep understanding of Blockchain technology and is able to build Blockchain-based applications for businesses.
Further, the CBE is exhaustive training, an exam-based Blockchain certification steering to impart in-depth practical knowledge in Blockchain technology. In addition, as demand for Blockchain professionals is soaring, this Blockchain certification will prove to be the candidate’s competitive advantage giving enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
However, there are many reasons to go for this exam.
- Firstly, global recognition as the exam is accepted worldwide.
- Secondly, this certification makes the candidate stand out among non-certified professionals.
- Thirdly, Blockchain is an emerging technology with a great rise in career opportunities hence it enhances the candidate’s employability.
- Lastly, the candidate can also build their own Blockchain enterprise with the acquired knowledge. And, with the understanding of Blockchain, they can also earn massively through cryptocurrency mining.
- Firstly, the Certified Blockchain Expert exam will be conveyed for a total of 100 marks, followed by the certification session.
- Secondly, the candidate will require to obtain 60+ (60%) marks to clear the exam.
- Also, if the candidate fails to acquire 60+marks, they can retake the exam after one day.
- Furthermore, the maximum number of retakes allowed is three.
- Also, the cost of taking the exam is INR 9,999.
- However, if the candidate fails to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then they need to contact Blockchain Council to get assistance for clearing the exam.
The Certified Blockchain Expert Exam does not require any past experience. However, it is expected that you have exposure about the following –
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- A zeal to learn new technology like Blockchain
- Awareness Blockchain and cryptocurrency overview and latest updates.
Certified Blockchain Expert Exam Outline
The objectives of this highly acclaimed exam include-
Introduction to Blockchain
- Firstly, What is Blockchain?
- Secondly, Why Blockchain is a Distributed P2P network?
- Also, Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Subsequently, What are different Blockchain technologies?
- Finally, Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Firstly, Blockchain Architecture
- Also, Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
- Furthermore, Blocks, Wallets and Addresses
- Subsequently, Public and Private Key
- Also, Merkle Tree and Hashing
- Subsequently, Cryptography and Blockchain Algorithms
- Furthermore, Transaction execution & distribution
- Finally, Types of Blockchain
- Firstly, What is Blockchain mining?
- Secondly, Types of mining
- Thirdly, What are Miners?
Security and Privacy
- Firstly, What are Smart Contracts?
- Secondly, What is Consensus?
- Also, Types of Consensus Algorithms
Building your own Blockchain
- Creating your own blockchain solution
- Firstly, Blockchain in Supply Chain
- Secondly, Blockchain in Manufacturing
- Thirdly, Blockchain in Automobiles
- Also, Blockchain in Healthcare
- Subsequently, Blockchain in Cybersecurity
- Lastly, Blockchain in Financial Industry
What makes the Certified Blockchain Expert Exam hard?
The Certified Blockchain Expert Exam is non-technical in nature hence it is easily accessible for all. The target audience for the exam may have a background in computer science as an added advantage. Especially, Investment Banker, Advisors & Consultants, Programmers & Developers, Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts, Security Professionals, Application Architects and Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors. Moreover, Blockchain experts are really essential to maintain security in the digital world. The exam includes a comprehensive course outline, the topics need to be prepared thoroughly. Some questions are really tricky, so make sure you understand the difference among the terms and choose the best solution in the real environment. Moreover, there is no straightforward rule to ace the exam. Therefore, the candidate needs to have access to the right resources to enrich their learning and broaden their knowledge horizon. Refer to the following learning resources!
Learning Resources to Refer!
- Official Training by Blockchain Council– Taking up a training course while preparing for an exam is indeed important. They provide hands-on experience and practical knowledge. Blockchain Council offers the candidate its own Official Training Course. This is instructor-led training conducted online by experts. The training course is held for 2 days, 6 hours daily. This training will help you establish a solid base and ace the exam.
- Testprep Online Tutorials– Certified Blockchain Expert Online Tutorial enhances your knowledge and provides a depth understanding of the exam concepts. Additionally, they also cover exam details and policies. Therefore learning with Online Tutorials will result in strengthening your preparation.
- Try Practice Test– Practice tests are the one who ensures the candidate about their preparation. The practice test will help the candidates to acknowledge their weak areas so that they can work on them. There are many practice tests available on the internet nowadays, so the candidate can choose which they want. We at Testprep training also offer practice tests which are very helpful for the ones who are preparing.