The Certified Blockchain Expert by Blockchain Council is your stepping stone in this career. This exam validates your skills for today’s highly competitive job environment. A Certified Blockchain Expert is a professional who has deep understanding about the Blockchain technology and is able build Blockchain-based applications for businesses.
As there has been a rise in the demand of Blockchain professionals this exam will prove your skills and validate them. Moreover, Blockchain experts are really essential to maintain security in digital world. The Certified Blockchain Expert exam includes an exhaustive training programme post which the exam is conducted. Additionally this certification exam will provide you with competitive advantages and boost your confidence.
Certified Blockchain Expert Exam Objectives
The objectives of this highly acclaimed exam include-
- Firstly, To establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures
- Secondly, To inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards of a Blockchain expert
- Also, To reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession
Target Audience : Certified Blockchain Expert
The target audience for the exam may have a background in computer science as an added advantage:
- Firstly, Investment Banker
- Secondly, Advisors & Consultants
- Thirdly, Programmers & Developers
- Subsequently, Crypto currency Enthusiasts
- Further, Security Professionals
- Moreover, Application Architects and Venture Capitalists
- Also, Angel & Seed Investors
Study Guide for Certified Blockchain Expert Exam
Preparation for an exam is one of the most essential yet difficult journey. You need to maintain consistency and determination while preparing. This study guide will make the exam a cakewalk for you. Full of expert tips and solutions; follow the step by step guide to crack the exam.
Step 1: Visit the Official Guide for clarity of Course Domains
The official website of Blockchain Council contains all the exam guidelines and blueprint. Therefore, the first and foremost step is to familiarise yourself with the exam course and concepts. The key domains of the course cover all basic, intermediate and expert levels of Blockchain understanding. This clarity is essential before embarking on your preparation journey. The exam covers the following domains-
Origin of Blockchain Technology
- Electronic Systems and Trust
- Bitcoin Predecessors
- The Bitcoin Experiment
- Bringing Bitcoin to Life
Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain a Distributed, P2P Network?
- Blockchain Vs Cryptocurrency
- Types of Blockchain
- What Are different Blockchain Technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Tokens on Ethereum Platform
- Ethereum Token Standards
- Merkle Tree and Hashing
- Blocks, Wallets and Addresses
- Public and Private Key
- Cryptography and Cryptographic Algorithms
- Transaction Execution and Distribution
- Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Architecture
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- Types of Mining
- Who are Miners?
Transactions UTXO Vs Account Model
Security and Privacy
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What is Consensus?
- Types of Consensus Algorithms
Other Consensus Mechanisms in Blockchain
- Proof-Of-Capacity(PoC) & Proof-of Activity(PoA)
- Proof-of-Burn(PoB) & Proof-of-Weight(PoWeight)
- Leased Proof-of-Stake(LPOS)
Blockchain Solutions – Steps and measures
Use-Cases of Blockchain
- Blockchain use cases in Financial Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Business Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Government & Public Sector
- Blockchain use cases in other Industries
Other Use-Cases of Blockchain
- Blockchain in IoT
- Blockchain in CBDC
- Blockchain in Retail Fashion & Luxury
- Blockchain in sports and E-sports
- Blockchain in Legal Industry
- Social Impact of Blockchain
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 1
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 2
Step 2: Devise a study plan
To prepare well you need to devise a study plan. Keeping in mind the time duration left for the exam curate a special study plan accordingly. Devote time to our preparations daily. Remember, consistency is the key and it boosts your confidence. Also start by strengthening your weaker areas so as to have ample time left for your revisions. Moreover, beginning early with your preparations can be advantageous for your exam.
Step 3: Refer Books- your best friends
Books have always been the ultimate stop while preparing for an exam. They provide in depth understanding of the exam course. You can definitely refer them to become a subject matter expert. There are a plethora of books available in the market place. Remember, to choose wisely the one that suits you the best.
Following are a few recommendations from our side to help you excel the exam.
- Blockchain For Beginners by Blockchain Council – This book will provide you with the fundamental knowledge required for this certification.
- Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies by Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Step 4: Go for the Official Training by Blockchain Council
Taking up a training course while preparing for an exam is indeed important. They provide hands on experience and practical knowledge. Blockchain Council offers you its own Official Training Course. This is an instructor led training conducted online by experts. The training course is held for 2 days, 6 hours daily. This training will help you establish a solid base and ace the exam.
Step 5: Join the Blockchain Community
Staying updated with the current changes and updation is the need of preparations. Joining a study group or online forum is very necessary. Such online forums provide expert experience and so it is advisable to join them. There are multiple benefits, such as connecting with the candidates who are on the same path as you or clarifying your doubts that may arise during the preparations. Therefore, make sure you Join the Blockchain Community.
Step 6: Take up Practice Tests
Attempting practice exams is the next important step. Such exams help you check your preparations, know the exam format and identify your weaker areas. Strengthening these weaker areas becomes your focus. Also, attempting multiple practice tests is vital to boost your confidence. Outperform yourself with each subsequent test to be fully ready on the exam day. Start Practising Tests to improve your preprations