With the increasing career opportunities in cloud computing, there are many certifications available in the market. Additionally, you need to have a strong base for cloud computing. The Cloud Computing is CCC Cloud Technology Associate exam provides background, concepts, ideas, and terminology, together with foundation-level. The exam offers professional benefit by studying technical challenges, mitigation measures, and the steps required for successful cloud adoption. This certification is a significant step to advance the candidate’s career as organizations look for qualified Cloud Technology Associates.
About CCC Cloud Technology Associate Exam
CCC Cloud Technology Associate is a foundation-level certification that qualifies candidates with the background, concepts, ideas, and terminology of Cloud Computing. Professionals benefit from studying technical challenges, mitigation measures, and the steps required for successful cloud adoption. Furthermore, the Cloud Technology Associate certification intends to strengthen fundamental knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts. Additionally, it is directed at IT specialists, managers, and solution consultants. Last but not least, other specialists who would profit include IT administrators or those involved with provisioning and maintenance.
Who should take the exam?
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification intends to strengthen fundamental knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts. The exam is intended for the following audience-
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- Solution Consultants
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
Exam Format: CCC Cloud Technology Associate
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate exam consists of 40 questions to be answered within a 60-minute timeframe. Time management is crucial, and it’s recommended not to exceed 1 minute per question given the total number. If you complete the exam in 40 minutes on average, you’ll have an additional 20 minutes to review and double-check your answers.
Moreover, the exam includes various question types like case studies, short answers, multiple-choice, and mark review. Considering the different types, it’s advisable to start with the case study questions as they usually take more time. Following that, address the short answers and then the multiple-choice questions. Keep in mind that you must achieve a minimum score of 65% to pass the exam.
The CCC Cloud Technology Associate exam covers the following topics –
Domain 1: Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Get acquainted with challenges and concerns for traditional computing methodology.
- Defining NIST’s and Gartner’s definition of cloud computing.
- Demonstrate the evolution of cloud computing and list the cloud’s essential characteristics, service models, and deployment models.
- Definition of NIST’s cloud Taxonomy (service provider versus consumer responsibility model) and Cloud Actors (service providers, consumers, auditors, carriers, brokers).
- The difference between traditional and cloud computing models in terms of business value.
- Listing all the cloud computing benefits and its challenges.
- Defining the various common cloud terminologies used in cloud computing.
Domain 2: Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Understanding the definition, history, and fundamental notions of virtualization including the relationship between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understanding the advantages, challenges, risks, and suitability of virtualization to organizations.
- Learning all about hypervisor and its role in virtualization, and different types of hypervisors.
- Recognizing the leading hypervisor manufacturers and service providers using them.
- Understanding the different virtualization terminologies.
- Understanding briefly about various types of virtualization (server, storage, network, desktop, application).
Domain 3: Overview of Cloud Technologies and Applications
- Understanding the concepts of Big Data and Big Data Analytics, Hadoop, NoSQL databases, and their characteristics and types.
- Learning all about the Internet of Things (IoT) and its types.
- Explaining the course of cloud computing and DevOps together.
- Getting to know the latest digitization trends in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
Domain 4: Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Understanding the general definitions of IT security, risk and risk management.
- Understanding the role of IT compliance and audits.
- Reviewing the impact of cloud essential characteristics, cloud service models, cloud deployment models on business value and risk.
- Identifying common cloud attack vectors and remediating controls.
Domain 5: Preparing for Cloud Adoption
- Explaining typical steps that lead to the successful adoption of cloud computing services.
- Drawing the appropriate solution architectures for various service and deployment models.
- Understanding the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- Mastering the roles and capabilities of cloud computing providers, vendors and dependencies on vendors.
- Drawing multiple approaches for migrating applications.
Domain 6: Cloud Service Management
Learning Resources for CCC Cloud Technology Associate
To assist you in getting ready, we’ve gathered essential learning resources that you should check. Following this preparation guide will enable you to grasp each exam’s objectives. We’re offering you the top learning resources to pass the exam. Additionally, we’ll provide a detailed description here to guide you in preparing for the exam. Let’s get started:
Online Tutorials boost your understanding and provide a thorough grasp of exam concepts. They cover exam details and policies, offering in-depth information related to the examination. This, in turn, aids in thorough preparation for the exam. Therefore, learning with Online CCC Cloud Technology Associate Tutorials will enhance and strengthen your preparation.
When you begin your preparation journey, it becomes essential to review all exam objectives. Moreover, this approach will give you a clear understanding of all the different topics and skills you need to excel in. Reviewing the exam objectives eliminates any confusion and allows you to focus on your preparation. Exam objectives assist in strengthening the modules and their respective subtopics. There are various books available, and joining a community helps connect with like-minded individuals.
The final step to success is practicing what you’ve learned. Taking a practice test diversifies your study strategy, ensuring optimal results for the actual exam. Analyzing the practice test is crucial for thorough preparation. We offer free sample papers to aid your excellence in the examination, providing a real-time exam experience. Therefore, start using CCC Cloud Technology Associate Practice Exam Tests now!