The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant program is for experts who have experience delivering Salesforce Sales Cloud products in a customer-facing capacity. The candidate must be familiar with the management and configuration of a Salesforce application, as evidenced by passing the Salesforce Administrator test. The Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant is capable of successfully composing and executing maintainable and scalable Sales Cloud solutions that satisfy the needs of customers and ensure long-term customer success.
Audience Description: Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
A Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant designs and implements Salesforce-based solutions to support customer business processes and requirements. The ideal applicant will have experience building solutions that improve Sales Cloud functioning and will be able to lead to their deployment within a customer company. The consultant must have prior experience working with sales and marketing organizations, as well as Salesforce applications, having the ability to perform numerous applications in common customer scenarios.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultants are working to establish their credibility as cloud computing implementation consultants with a focus on Salesforce automation. The Salesforce Certified Consultant has 2 to 5 years of senior business analyst experience and has honed the following skills:
- Structured skill set for the consulting practice
- Proficiency with the full project lifecycle of Sales Cloud implementations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce product lines
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle
- Ability to:
- Design and implement successful solutions
- Anticipate and mitigate risk
- Meet and manage customer expectations
- Increase customer confidence
- Consistently deliver effective business solutions
- Manage solution delivery and any issues that arise
- Build solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Set up switch management practices to ensure long-term solution success
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Prioritize and escalate customer issues
Check out the CRT-251 Interview Questions to prepare for the interview.
Basic Exam Details
Questions on the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam are multiple-choice/multiple-select. You have 105 minutes to finish the exam’s 60 questions. Also included are the following extra details:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Exam Time: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 62%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Exam Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing centre or in an online proctored environment. For the exam Scheduling, Click here
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (CRT-251) exam assesses a candidate’s knowledge and abilities in the areas listed below. Each of the features/functions listed below should be demonstrated by a candidate who has hands-on experience implementing Sales Cloud solutions.
Sales Practices: 11%
- Given a scenario, assess the factors that influence sales metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and business challenges. (Salesforce Documentation: Organizational Setup)
- Describe common sales and marketing processes and key implementation considerations. (Salesforce Documentation: Create a Sales Process and Use Opportunities)
- Understand when to use Sales Cloud features and related products such as Sales Engagement, Salesforce Inbox, Salesforce Maps, and Sales Cloud Einstein.
Implementation Strategies: 13%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, deploy, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate sales deployment considerations. (Salesforce Documentation: Salesforce Adoption Strategies)
- Given a scenario, analyze the success of an implementation project.
Application of Product Knowledge: 18%
- Given a set of requirements, design an end-to-end sales process from Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Close to Order. (Salesforce Documentation: Sales Process and Use Opportunities)
- Given a scenario, differentiate when it is appropriate to include custom application development vs. third-party applications.
- Describe the appropriate use cases for Account and Opportunity Teams and the effect on sales roles, visibility, access, and reporting. (Salesforce Documentation: Considerations and Guidelines for Using Opportunity Teams)
- Discuss the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations for additional features such as territory management and forecasting.
- Articulate the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations when implementing Opportunity Products, Products, Price Books, and Orders. (Salesforce Documentation: Orders)
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management.
Lead Management: 7%
- Explain how Campaign capabilities support the sales process. (Salesforce Documentation: Lead to Cash Sales Features)
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate methods for lead scoring and criteria for lead qualification. (Salesforce Documentation: Lead to Cash Sales Features)
- Discuss the best practices for managing lead data quality in Salesforce.
Account and Contact Management: 11%
- Review how the ownership of Account and Contact records drives access to related records. (Salesforce Documentation: Competitor Tracking in Salesforce)
- Explain the various methods for establishing access to Accounts, Person Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.
- Describe the impact of account hierarchy on visibility, maintainability, and reporting.
Opportunity Management: 10%
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to support different sales process scenarios for an Opportunity. (Salesforce Documentation: Sales Team Collaboration)
- Summarize the relationships between sales stages, forecast, and Pipeline Inspection.
Sales Productivity and Integration: 8%
- Discuss use cases and considerations for using email productivity tools, such as Salesforce Inbox and Outlook/Gmail integration. (Salesforce Documentation: Outlook Integration)
- Illustrate the use cases and best practices for using collaboration tools, such as Slack, Quip, Chatter, and mobile solutions.
Consulting Practices: 7%
- Analyze and prioritize valid use cases from a client.
- Understand the consulting project lifecycle.
Sales Metrics, Reports & Dashboards: 7%
- Determine the appropriate report, dashboard or reporting snapshot solution. (Salesforce Documentation: Sales Performance Analysis)
Data Management: 8%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration in Sales Cloud. (Salesforce Documentation: Territory Management Basics)
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications of large data sets, transaction volumes, integrations, and moving data between Salesforce and other systems. (Salesforce Documentation: Territory Management Basics)
Exam policies are provided by Salesforce Certification to assist applicants by providing all relevant information about the certification program. Candidates should read and understand the Salesforce Certification exam policies before studying for the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Certification(CRT-251) exam. Candidates will find information on what to do after the exam and what to do before the exam on this page. This includes information on exam retakes, guidelines to follow during exam time, and other details about the exams and testing centers.
You will be completely responsible for knowing and following with Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam policies, as well as the policies and procedures of the designated exam delivery provider, when studying for the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam.
For more queries, visit the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Exam Frequently Asked Questions Page Here!
Preparation Guide: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
The entire purpose of a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Preparation Guide is to lead you in the right route. Keeping that in mind, we are confident that this study guide will provide you with all you require to pass the exam. This will allow you to assess your ability to complete the exam successfully. This Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Study Guide also includes details on the suggested training and paperwork, as well as information on hands-on experience, training course completion, Trailhead trails, and self-study, all with the goal of assisting you in passing the exam.
Step 1: Review the Exam Objectives
First and foremost, make sure you are up to speed on all exam information before you begin studying for the certification exam. What if certification examinations are constantly updated as new technology is introduced? As a result, your initial step should be to visit the Official website of Salesforce and see if you and the website are on the same page. If not, make sure you’re up to date on all of the latest exam information.
Step 2: Download the Exam Outline
After going over all of the Exam Objectives, it’s clear that you should download the Exam Outline PDF file. Make certain you do not skip this section. The Exam Outline is the most crucial portion of any certification exam, as previously stated. The exam outline is also freely accessible on the official website. Also, check to see if any critical notices have been posted; you must be aware of any new developments.
Step 3: Importance of Trailhead
If you’ve already qualified and earned Salesforce credentials, you’re probably aware of the significance of Trailhead. On the other hand, if you’re a beginner, let’s be honest about it. When it comes to Salesforce, the most significant component of your preparatory guide is Trailhead.
Furthermore, the candidate can use Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Trailhead to review online documentation, tip sheets, and user guides, as well as search for and study information pertaining to the topics stated in the Exam Outline part of this guide.
Step 4: Get started with Training Course
For exams like the Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Certification, getting hands-on experience is crucial. And the only way to do so is to enroll in Training Course. Through training classes, you can quickly become familiar with the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification Questions. Salesforce, on the other hand, provides the prospect with a variety of possibilities. So, if you want to master your skills, go to their website. Training classes are highly recommended. This is not a one-dimensional understanding, but rather a multi-dimensional approach to solving an issue.
Step 5: Join the Community- Trailblazer Community
You know, we’re stuck with one problem or another from time to time. Well, we’re all humans, so that’s a given. What if, on the other hand, you’re stuck with your preparation and require help from an expert or an adviser? And you’re at a blank as to what to do. Take our advice and join a community, specifically Trailblazer Community. You’ll thank us later, but this is the most convenient way to acquire answers to your questions. You can discuss ideas, ask and answer questions, and join highlighted groups after you join the community.
Step 6: Practice Tests for Perfection
After completing all of the previously specified training courses and material, the final stage in your preparation should be to take practice examinations. The internet is becoming a cacophony of noise. As a result, we at Testprep Training are pleased to inform you that we offer free practice exams for your convenience. Yes, we’ve covered everything you’ve ever asked for. Because practice exams are one of the most important tasks to take before taking the exam, you should not skip them. We urge that you take as many practice tests as possible. FOR MORE Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant Practice Exams, CLICK HERE.