1. How do I access my exam results and print my score report?
- For production exams that were delivered through Pearson VUE (delivered online, at a Pearson VUE Test Center or at an Oracle Testing Center), you will receive an email from Oracle when your new exam results are available (within 30 minutes of completing your exam). Please check your spam filters to allow delivery of emails from @oracle.com.
- For beta exams, you will receive an email notification from Pearson VUE when the exam results are available. Please check your spam filters to allow delivery of emails from @pearsonvue.com.
- Once your new exam results are available, log into CertView and select the menu option, â€˜See My New Exam Results Nowâ€™ to view your exam results.
- Please note that you will only be able to access score reports for exams that were delivered through Pearson VUE (delivered online, at a Pearson VUE Test Center or at an Oracle Testing Center). Score reports for exams taken at Prometric are no longer available.
2. How do I sign in to CertView?
- One hour after you have created a Pearson VUE web account, go to certview.oracle.com
- You will sign in with your Oracle Web Account username and password.
- If you do not have an Oracle Web Account, you can create one here: Create an Oracle Web Account
- You will sign in with your Oracle Web Account username and password.
- The first time you access CertView, you will need to authenticate your account. You will prompt to do so.
- You will need the Oracle Testing ID and email address from your Pearson VUE profile to authenticate your CertView account. If you have recently created or updated your Pearson VUE account, please allow one hour for the data to transfer to CertView before trying to authenticate your CertView account.
- If you have difficulty authenticating your CertView account, your account will refer for manual authentication after 3 failed authentication attempts. Within 3 business days, you will receive an email with confirmation of your authentication.
3. If I fail an exam, how soon can I retake it?
- Candidates must wait 14 days before retaking a failed proctored exam.. (Registration will be allowed on the 14th day.)
- Candidates may retake an online non-proctored exam at any time.
- Candidates may not retake a passed exam and beta exam at any time.
- Thirdly, candidates will only have 4 attempts to pass an exam in a 12-month period.
- Candidates must resubmit a failed Master Assignment within 30 days of receiving the notification of failing.
4. What do I need to bring for my exam appointment?
- You must be prepared to show at least two forms of identification. One must be government-issued photo identification. Both forms of identification must contain your signature. You will have to provide a signature and, all Pearson VUE Test Centers will require a photo be taken.
- Arrive at the testing centre at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, the testing center personnel may choose not to seat you if doing so disrupts the other examinees in the testing room.
- You are not permitted to bring papers, books, bags, computers, personal organizers, or calculators into the testing room. The testing center personnel will provide you with an erasable notepad for use while testing. All notepads are collected by testing center personnel at the end of the exam.
- Prior to taking the exam, you will be required to accept the terms and conditions of the Oracle Certification Program Candidate Agreement. You will be presented with the agreement on screen before the test starts. You can also view this agreement prior to arriving at the testing center. if you choose not to accept the agreement, your exam will be cancelled and you will forfeit your exam fee.
5. What is the Course Submission Form?
Most OCP and OCM certifications, as well as some Oracle Expert Program certifications, require completion of the Course Submission Form.
Completing the Course Submission Form will accomplish several tasks related to your certification:
- It will trigger a request for Oracle to verify your attendance in an approved hands-on course.
- After your attendance has been verified by Oracle, the form will generate a permanent record in Oracle’s certification database, showing that you have met the requirement. The record will become part of your personal certification history, identifiable as “OCP Hands-On Course Requirement”.
- For OCMs it will also provide confirmation that your path is complete and give us the information we need to send your OCM success kit.
6. When Oracle releases a new version of my certification, do I need to upgrade?
Some Oracle Certifications are now subject to the Recertification Policy. Oracle highly advises that you keep your certification current with the most recent version published for certifications that are not subject to the Recertification Policy. When a new version is published, however, it is not necessary to upgrade. However, when new versions of your certification are issued, you should be aware that your certification will become less relevant, and any training you received to assist you prepare for upgrading examinations may become obsolete.
7. Do I need to complete training to upgrade to a new version of certification?
Those who are upgrading certification are typically not required to attend another course when upgrading their certification from an earlier version. However, track requirements do change and are subject to modification.
8. I cannot access my exam results when I click on See My New Exam Results Now. How can I get my exam results?
If there is a technical issue that affects the function of the See My New Exam Results Now link, you can access your exam results by signing in to certview.oracle.com, and clicking on the Certification Status and then on Exam History. Results will be available here by 24 hours after you have taken the exam.
Top Training Questions
9. Does Training On-Demand count toward the training requirement for certification?
If a course is in the list of approved courses, one of the following three-course formats will fulfil the training requirement:
- Classroom Training
- Live Virtual Class (LVC)
- Training On-Demand (TOD)
CDROM and self-study online courses are a great way to help prepare for exams, but will not count toward the training requirement.
10. Can I go ahead and submit my course form when I complete the course or do I need to wait until I’ve passed the exam(s)?
You may submit your course form any time after you have completed the course. It is not necessary to wait.
11. How do I get a copy of my Oracle University course completion certificate?
Please contact your local Oracle University Representative to request a course completion certificate or to check on the status of your course completion certificate. Please make sure you mention that you want your course completion paperwork, not a certification programme certificate.
12. The course submission form is asking for an Authentication Code. What is that?
In order to submit the OCM Success Kit Request form and the Instructor form, DBA OCM applicants and Oracle Instructors have to provide an Authentication Code. Oracle Certification Support can provide this code to candidates.
13. How do I get a copy of a course completion certificate for a course that I took at Sun before the Oracle transition?
As Sun University did not give duplicate course completion certificates prior to the Oracle and Sun merger, you may not be able to obtain a duplicate course completion certificate for courses completed before the Oracle and Sun merger. For further information, contact your local Oracle University Representative. Please make sure you mention that you want your course completion paperwork, not a certification program certificate.
Cloud Learning Subscription
14. What are Cloud Learning Subscriptions?
For 12 months, you’ll get 24/7 access to constantly updated digital courses. Oracle’s Cloud technology will rapidly change as new features and capabilities are introduced throughout the year. Subscriptions to Cloud Learning enable you keep up with these developments in real time. To maintain your abilities fully aligned with cloud technologies, watch on-demand courses. All year long, subscribe to study at cloud speed.
15. What is a CLS End User Subscription?
The CLS End User Subscription is designed for cloud-based customers who have a substantial volume of end-users who need to learn functional cloud computing. We strongly recommend the education license matches the cloud product licensed.
16. Which subscriptions are available? What is the future plan?
There are currently eight SaaS and two PaaS Subscriptions available. We are looking to develop additional CLSs that will be made available at a date in the future. SaaS and PaaS are currently available. The following modules under these subscriptions are as follows, with several sub-modules under each of these components:
- SaaS â€“ HCM Cloud
- ERP Cloud
- Customer Experience(CX) Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- PaaS â€“ Oracle Database Cloud and Oracle Java Cloud
17. What is included in the Cloud Learning Subscription?
The Oracle Cloud Learning Subscription includes on-demand video content for Oracleâ€™s leading Cloud Services. The number of videos per service will vary â€“ so it is important that you review product details prior to conversations with your customers.
18. What is the Oracle Cloud Learning Subscription duration?
Each Cloud Learning Subscription is available for 12 months. The subscription service starts on the day the activation letter will issue to the purchaser.
Oracle Training On-Demand
19. Where can I find a list of courses available in the Oracle Training On-Demand format?
You can find available courses at Oracle Training On-Demand
20. How do I place an Oracle Training On-Demand order?
Click the “Buy Now” button next to the course listed on Oracle Training On Demand or contact your local sales representative using the toll-free numbers listed on the contacts page
21. What notifications should I expect for Oracle Training On-Demand?
For orders meeting certain conditions, you will receive the opportunity to activate directly from the Oracle University shopping cart. All orders will receive an Order Activation Email notification.
22. What happens when my order expires for Oracle Training On-Demand?
When your order expires, you no longer meet the required conditions to access and play the course content. You will be unenrolled from Training On-Demand courses you were enrolled in at the time of order expiration.
23. How do I activate my order for Oracle Training On-Demand?
- Click the â€œNavigate toâ€ link in the activation email to activate your order.
- You may be prompted to sign in with your Oracle Web account before proceeding to activation. If you do not already have an account, you can create one for free by clicking the “Create your Oracle account now” link available on the Sign-In page.
- Your order will instantly activate with the account used to log in, and you will be sent to the Training On-Demand course material page for the course you purchased.
- Note: Your subscription starts at the placement of your order, not at the time of activation.