The Microsoft MB-320 : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing exam certifies you for the role of Functional Consultant. This exam enables you to become a key resource in implementing and configuring applications to meet business requirements.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions for the Microsoft MB-320 exam.
1. What is MB-320 exam?
The Microsoft MB-320 exam is designed for Functional Consultants who can analyse business requirements and translate those requirements into fully-realised business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices.Additionally you will specialize in one or more feature sets of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance, including finance, manufacturing, and supply chain management.
2. What is the role of a functional consultant?
Functional Consultants analyse business requirements and translate those requirements into fully-realised business processes and solutions that implement industry best practices.
3. How to become a Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate?
To become a Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate you need to pass both Microsoft MB-320 and MB-300 exam.
4. What are the benefits of the exam ?
The exam offers the following benefits
- Enhances your visibility
- Promises Career Growth
- Grab Higher Salaries
- Enhance Employability
5. How many questions are there in the exam?
The Microsoft MB-320 Exam has around 40 to 60 questions.
6. What are the type of questions in the exam?
The exam covers Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions.
7. How much does the exam cost?
The exam costs $165 USD
8. What is the passing score for the Microsoft MB-320 Exam?
To pass the Microsoft MB-320 Exam you need to earn 70% that is 700 (on a scale of 1-1000).
9. In what all languages is the exam available?
This exam is available in English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean language.
10. How much time will be given to complete the MicrosoftMB-320 exam?
You will get 120 minutes to complete the exam.
11. What is the knowledge requirement for the Microsoft MB-320 exam?
You should have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses, customer service, field service, manufacturing, retail, and supply chain management concepts. You should also posses the knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
12. What are the course domains that the exam includes?
The exam covers 3 domains under its course outline namely-
- Set up and configure manufacturing (30-35%)
- Create and manage production and lean orders (25-30%)
- Create, process, and manage production batch orders (40-45%)
13. How many times can you take a Microsoft MB-320 exam?
You can only take the test five times each year, and after that, the candidate is no longer able to take the exam for another 12 months. If you did not pass the exam on the first try, you should wait at least a day before taking it again.
14. What is the exam retake policy?
If a candidate does not pass a test the first time around, he or she must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam. If a candidate does not pass the test the second time, he or she must wait seven days before taking the exam again.
15. Is there a negative marking for answering incorrectly?
No, you are not penalized for answering incorrectly. No points are deducted from your score.
16. How and when will I get my Microsoft MB-320 exam results?
Within a few minutes of finishing the exam, you will be notified if you passed or failed. You will also receive a printed report that includes your exam score as well as feedback on your performance in the skill areas assessed.
17. What does the score report look like?
The score report includes a numeric score for overall exam performance, a pass/fail status, and a bar chart reflecting performance in each skill area examined in the exam. The applicants’ areas of strength and weakness can be assessed using this information.