Do you aspire to become a Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer? Looking for a quick recap before the final exam? Just hold on as you are at the right place. We provide you with the Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Cheat Sheet that will be your golden ticket to achieve this credential. Moreover this Cheat Sheet will be your information goldmine as it provides you access to all the resources and tolls you need to ace the exam. But before diving into your revision journey lets have a quick glance at the exam details
Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer: Overview
The Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Certification exam is designed to define a candidate’s volubility in effectively communicating technical solutions to technical stakeholders and presenting a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success. A Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer evaluates the integration requirements needed to design secure, scalable solutions for combining the Salesforce Platform. The designer has experience designing and implementing intricate integration models on various platforms, as well as communicating the solution and design trade-offs to business and technical stakeholders alike.
Skills and Knowledge Required
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Prerequisites are as follows:
- Design high-performing, secure, and reliable integrations with the Lightning Platform and other enterprise applications.
- Analyze existing and future state integration architecture.
- Develop and maintain the Integration Architecture blueprint for the project.
- Integrate with other enterprise applications and cloud applications.
- Effectively communicate architecture design to various stakeholders at many levels.
- Follow best Domain practices in integration.
- Architect robust, scalable security mechanisms for interfaces.
Who should take this exam?
The Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Exam is for specialists who assess the architecture environment and requirements and design sound and scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce Platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements.
Cheat Sheet| Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer
To start the ideal revision for the Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer exam, the following Cheat Sheet is all you need. This Cheat Sheet will set you on the right track to earn this much valued certification.
Review the Exam Objectives
The first step should be reviewing the exam objectives. Before you begin with the revisions for the certification exam, make sure you are up to date with all exam info. Because certification exams keep on updating with new technology coming every day. So, your first step should be the Official website of Salesforce and view and match if you and the website are on the same page. If not, then make sure you’re equipped with all the new exam info that is out there. The exam objectives have been updated recently. The Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Course include:
Evaluate the Current System Landscape: 8%
- Firstly, Given a set of business requirements, identify the current system landscape and determine what standards, limitations, boundaries and protocols exist. ( Salesforce Documentation: Pattern Approach)
- Secondly, Given an existing system landscape, analyze for constraints and/or pain-points to satisfy a business requirement(s). ( Salesforce Documentation: Integration Patterns and Practices )
- Thirdly, Given a set of requirements, evaluate the authentication and authorization needs based on the system landscape.
Evaluate Business Needs: 11%
- To begin with, Given a use case, identify functional and non-functional requirements needed for integration.
- Then, Based on a given integration requirement, identify and classify data into Confidential/Secure/Public.
- Further, Given a use case, identify key factors for CRM success that should be included as integration requirements. ( Salesforce Documentation: Salesforce CRM Content )
- Moreover, Given a use case, identify the business growth and regulatory factors that can impact choice of integration solutions. ( Salesforce Documentation: Integration Patterns and Practices )
Translate Needs to Integration Requirements: 22%
- Firstly, Given an existing system landscape diagram, create an inventory of the systems and integration patterns.
- Secondly, Given a use case and business process, evaluate system and process constraints.( Salesforce Documentation: Pattern Summary )
- Also, Given a use case, identify integration security / authentication / authorization requirements.
- Then, Given a use case, identify performance needs (volumes, response times, latency) and propose appropriate integration solutions that will meet business requirements. ( Salesforce Documentation: Purpose and Scope )
Design Integration Solutions: 28%
- To begin with, Given a use case, identify the integration pattern that meets business requirements. ( Salesforce Documentation: Integration Patterns Overview )
- Further, Given a use case, define the components which create a solution that meets business requirements.( Salesforce Documentation: Pattern Selection Guide )
- Additionally, Given a use case, identify the trade-offs, limitations, and constraints that meet the proposed solution. ( Salesforce Documentation: Pattern Approach )
- Moreover, Given a use case that includes technical requirements, constraints or drivers, specify the appropriate Salesforce API(s) for the proposed solution. ( Salesforce Documentation: Understand the Salesforce Architecture )
- Subsequently, Given a use case that includes technical requirements, constraints or drivers determine the standards, components, techniques, and security mechanism that should be used.
Build Solution: 23%
- Then, Given a use case that includes technical requirements, constraints or drivers, identify the considerations when designing and implementing API(s), both Salesforce as an API provider and Salesforce as an API consumer. ( Salesforce Documentation: Understand the Salesforce Architecture )
- Furthermore, Given a use case, identify the considerations when choosing the right option in making an outbound call to an external system.
- Likewise, Given a use case, describe what should be considered when building a scalable solution.
- Additionally, Given a use case, determine error handling for different integration options. ( Salesforce Documentation: Test in the Integration Environment and Deploy Changes )
- Also, Given a use case, create a security solution for inbound or outbound integrations.( Salesforce Documentation: Salesforce Integration v2 )
- Lastly, Given a use case, identify the factors needed to build resilience in an integration solution for system updates. ( Salesforce Documentation: Systems Integration and Data Security )
Maintain Integration: 9%
- Firstly, Given an integration maintenance use case, identify performance monitoring needs for integration requirements. ( Salesforce Documentation: Integration Patterns Overview )
- Secondly, Given a use case, identify the appropriate error handling, escalation and recovery procedures for a failed integration.
- Thirdly, Given a use case, identify reporting needs for integration monitoring. ( Salesforce Documentation: Real-Time Event Monitoring )
There are abundant resources available in the market place. This makes it difficult to choose the right ones for your revisions. Don’t worry as here we provide you with quick links to the resources that will surely take your revisions to a next level.
Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Trailhead
Trailhead is the most important aspect of your preparation guide when it comes to Salesforce. Trailheads, indeed, are very helpful and useful resources for preparing for such an exam. With Trailhead, you can review online Documentation, Tip Sheets, and User Guides, search for the topics listed in the Exam Outline section of this guide, and study the information related to those topics.
Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Training
Taking some hands-on experience is the most significant experience for the exams like Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator. Training Course is your key to successfully pass the exam. You can easily get acquainted with training courses for the same. Salesforce offers the candidate with quite a few options to choose from. We at Testprep training highly recommend training courses. The understanding here is not one dimensional but rather viewing a problem from every angle possible.
Books your best friends
Revising with books has been the traditional way. They are the go-to resource for any exam. These Books help you gain in-depth clarity about the exam domains. Most important of all, you can find real-time examples of the different concepts you learn for this certification exam. We suggest you to include the following book in your revision journey:
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer Kindle Edition by Saransh Paliwal
Online Tutorials enhance your knowledge and provide in depth understanding about the exam concepts. Additionally, they also cover exam details and policies. Therefore learning with Online Tutorials will result in strengthening your preparation.
Practice Tests to Self evaluate
Analysing your preparations is an important step in your journey. This can be on by self- evaluating your performance. Attempting Salesforce Integration Architecture Designer Practice Exams is the key to check your knowledge and identify the areas that require improvement. Strengthening your weaker domains will help you crack the exam. Further, these tests familiarise you with the real exam environment. You get to practice your accuracy and speed. Moreover, attempting multiple practice tests will boost your confidence. Try outperforming yourself with each subsequent test. Start practising now!