Nowadays, the cloud computing industry proceeds to grow, knowing its concepts, scope, and use cases have become a frequently important skill amongst non-IT individuals and representatives.
Amazon Web Services is one of the most widely-used cloud computing services over the world. And most importantly, its AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course.
With that in mind, we are here with the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner online course. AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certification supports learners to build reliability and confidence by proving their cloud expertise with an industry established credential, and organizations recognise skilled experts to guide cloud initiatives using AWS.
In this digital course, the candidate will gain an overall knowledge of AWS Cloud, free of specific technical roles. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is the most suitable entry certification if the candidate is starting in the Cloud domain. Furthermore, earning this certification will explain that the candidate has successfully understood the AWS cloud and key theories.
It is one of the most renowned certifications in Cloud computing and comparisons show a signed development in career possibilities by the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
What Does An AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Do?
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is for those candidates who want to gain more excel in the AWS cloud platform.
- Also, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner performs and produces advanced solutions for the cloud platform.
- Moreover, It includes controlling different operations like storage, security and network in AWS.
- And, Creating automation for sustaining various delivery processes.
About AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam
Cloud computing is the demanding production of IT resources across the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
In addition, Businesses of every sort, size, and industry are utilising the cloud for a broad variety of use cases, such as disaster recovery, data backup, virtual desktops, email, software development and testing, customer-facing web applications and big data analytics.
For instance, healthcare corporations are working the cloud to generate more personalized treatments for their patients.
Also, Financial services corporations are utilising the cloud to control real-time fraud detection and blocking.
And, video game creators are using the cloud to present online games to millions of players throughout the world.
Who this course is for:
- Firstly, those candidates who intend to gain AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
- Secondly, those who require to get a high-level summary of AWS.
- Also, Sales and Marketing.
- Further, Business analysts and Project managers.
- Moreover, C-level executives.
- Likewise, AWS Academy students.
- And, Other IT-related professionals.
Basic Details about AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
As an AWS Certified Cloud Professional, the candidate would be expected to determine account management, the billing, technical assistance or identify sources of documentation, and pricing models, and describe basic/focus aspects of operating and deploying in the AWS Cloud.
Let’s review some primary details about the AWS Certified Cloud Professional exam:
The exam contains 65-68 questions which appear in the form of multiple-choice and Multi-Response.
Moreover, the exam is available in various languages such as English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
The passing score for the exam is 65%-75% marks. The candidate should obtain these in order to get certified.
To complete the AWS Certified Cloud Professional examination, the candidate gets 90 minutes and the exam costs $100 USD.
Also, the validity of the AWS Certified Cloud Professional is 3 years.
Amazon has produced rules that if a candidate gets failed in any AWS certification then they need to wait for at least 14 days to take the exam again.
Prerequisites for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam
In October 2018, Amazon assassinated the prerequisites to provide candidates more flexibility.
So, applicants are no longer needed to have an Associate certification before following professional certification, also there is no obligation to have Associate certification or Cloud Practitioner before attempting Specialty certification.
Yet it is recommended that attendees AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner online course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS suggests candidates have a minimum of six months of professional experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, which comprises managerial, technical, sales, financial, or purchasing.
- Also, Applicants should have a primary understanding of IT services and their applications in the AWS Cloud platform
- Further, General IT technical knowledge
- And, General IT business knowledge
The course outline is the structure of the exam, in other words, it is the piece of a column which gives the candidate about all necessary domains and its contained topics.
Once these domains and its content are understood by any candidate, then it will become easy for them to pass the exam.
Basically the domains are Cloud concepts (28%), Security (24%), Technology (36%), and Billing and Pricing (12%).
Let’s discuss all the domains in brief:
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts (28%)
- Defining the AWS Cloud and its content proposition
- Also, Identifying features of AWS Cloud economics
- And, Listing the various cloud architecture design principles
Domain 2: Security (24%)
- The AWS Shared Responsibility model
- Defining AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- Identifying AWS access management capabilities
- Also, Resources for security support
Domain 3: Technology (36%)
- Describing methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Determining the AWS global infrastructure
- Knowing the core AWS services
- Recognizing resources for technology support
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing (12%)
- Comparing and contrasting the various pricing models for AWS
- Further, Recognizing the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- In addition, Classifying resources available for billing support.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Online Course: An Overview
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner online course is created from absolute scratch and is dedicated to individuals who expect to start their journey into AWS as a cloud practitioner.
With very understanding videos and practice questions, this online course is all that is required to gain the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a supported, free step toward obtaining an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
However, the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner training is intended for candidates who are looking to construct and validate an understanding of the AWS Cloud.
It is very useful for the candidates in managerial, technical, purchasing, sales, or financial positions who closely work with the AWS Cloud.
In addition, the online course will cover necessary security theories, including best practices and the encryption, Shared Responsibility Model, access management as well as various services managing compliance.
Objectives of online course
In this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course, the candidate will learn how to:
- Defining what the AWS Cloud is and the fundamental global infrastructure
- Also, the key duties on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Then, basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Further, describing the fundamental security and compliance features of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Moreover, account management, billing, and pricing models
- Identifying origins of documentation or technical assistance such as whitepapers, support tickets
- And, Specifying the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Lastly, the basic characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
How does Testpreptraining AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Online Course help?
The Testpreptraining AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner online course provides a comprehensive summary of cloud theories, AWS services, architecture, security, support and pricing.
Moreover, this course helps the candidate to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Also, this online course covers a final preparation to assist and prepare the candidate for the questions that the candidate can anticipate on the exam within a timed environment.
The Exam allows individuals to demonstrate their knowledge with an authorised industry certificate.
Generally, this exam covers four domains comprising cloud concepts, technology, security, billing and pricing.
In addition, Testpreptraining provides free practice papers which help the candidate to recognize their weak areas and improve their knowledge.
Get Ready for the Exam!
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam verifies the candidate’s capacity to define AWS Cloud global infrastructure, primary AWS Cloud architectural origins, AWS Cloud value statement, key settings on the AWS platform, fundamental compliance and security aspects of the AWS platform.
The Testpreptraining AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Preparation learning path is an excellent starting point for non-technical personalities looking to learn Cloud Computing from a business perspective.
With a blend of instructional online courses, hands-on labs, practise tests, quizzes and a preparatory guide, this learning path supports the candidate to develop and skilled the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
To get prepared for the exam, the candidate will take approximately 30-45 days to gain good theoretical skills, and knowledge and hands-on experience in working with AWS tools.
Here some tips!
The suggested path to follow in the preparation for the exam is:
- Complete all the steps provided to the learning path.
- Study the exam guide or blueprint, it gives you detailed information about the course structure.
- Take the practise tests a number of times.
- Analyze various AWS whitepapers for further information.
- Visit the official page of AWS and Schedule the exam.
The Learning Path for the same is created especially for candidates looking to obtain the knowledge of the theories of cloud computing without technical details.
The exam is regarded as the first move to access the Amazon Web Services. The exam is very challenging and demands effort to prepare and qualify for the exam.
So for getting a digital badge from AWS, start the preparation NOW!
Prepare and become AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Now! PASS with a 100% guarantee!