Interested in Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193)? Then you have arrived at the right place. Therefore, this blog will help you a lot for achieving the certification. In other words, just join me in the blog and let’s start preparing.
Microsoft 62-193 certification comes under Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE). Firstly, let’s talk about MCE, which is a professional development program. Above all, it bridges the distance between creative teaching and technology skills. Moreover, Educators with MCE certification have that skills required for good and customizable learning experience.
Most importantly, Microsoft certified individuals are given more importance than any other individuals. That is to say that Microsoft has a good impact in the industry as well as amongst individuals.
Therefore, without wasting any time. Let’s start discussing more about Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam.
Firstly, in the next step we will learn about Microsoft 62-193 exam before moving on to exam details.
Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam
MCE Technology Literacy for Educator 62-193 exam is an intermediate level exam. Moreover, this exam is intended to measure abilities by the 21st Century Learning Design framework. Above all, Microsoft has taken its certifications to a different level. However, this has provided many individuals a path and confidence to become an expert in their field. Technology Literacy for Educator certification exam is the key to achieve Microsoft Certified Educators certification. Most importantly, this exam will examine Educator having global educator technology literacy abilities.
Is Microsoft Certification useful?
As you know, Microsoft name itself is a big thing. And earning Microsoft certification is also a big achievement. To better understand this, I have mentioned few points which I think will be helpful for you.
- Firstly, the important thing about Microsoft is that it provides a lot of different certification according to the individual’s needs. Above all, it provides you valuable certificate after passing any certification exam.
- Secondly, it will provide more value to your Resume or for job hiring. Most importantly, this certification will work as experience for you during the hiring process.
- Above all, people from the IT field who want to earn professional level certification always consider Microsoft as their first priority.
Moving on to Microsoft 62-193 exam details. Further, in the article you will get the exam related structure, details and exam preparation tips.
Microsoft 62-193 Exam Structure
Skills measured in Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam
Every exam requires some skills which are measured. Most importantly, you need to work on those skills before starting to study. Moreover, for this exam Microsoft has provided important skills which are measured in this.
Facilitate Student Collaboration:
- In this you learn to analyze, evaluate, design, and manage the learning environment to facilitate student collaboration.
- Moreover, it includes determining the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for collaboration.
Facilitate Skilled Communication:
- Firstly, in this you will learn about modifying activity to meet the rubric for the highest level of skilled communication.
- After that, evaluating student product examples to determine the level to which they meet the skilled communication rubric.
Facilitate Knowledge Construction:
- In this you will determine the level to which a learning activity meets the knowledge construction rubric.
- After that, it includes transforming a didactic learning situation into an activity. Further, it requires students to apply knowledge in a new context that facilitates interdisciplinary learning.
- Firstly, determining the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for self-regulation.
- Lastly, determining which opportunities facilitate an environment of self-regulation.
Facilitate Real World Problem Solving and Innovation:
- In this you will determine the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for real world problem solving.
- Secondly, selecting a strategy to encourage students to problem-solve, innovate, and apply a solution that benefits others in the real world.
Facilitating Student use of Information and Communication Tools :
- Firstly, determining the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for use of ICT learning.
- Moreover, it includes fulfilling student learning outcomes by using Microsoft technology tools.
- After that, selecting the best ICT resource to help resolve or manage the logistical challenges of reaching the desired educational outcome.
Use ICT to be an Effective Educator:
- Firstly, determining which ICT resource supports a specified educational outcome.
- Then, you will determine the appropriate pedagogical approach to meet an educational outcome using ICT resources.
- After that, you will select an appropriate ICT resource to reach a professional development goal.
- Moreover, there will be evaluation responses to the scenario involving Digital Citizenship.
“Do you know? Microsoft 62-193 exam is available in English as well as many other languages. It includes German, French, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish and Japanese.”
Who is best suitable for MCE 62-193 exam?
Firstly, you should know that Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam helps you validate how good you are in providing a learning experience for students.
Now, coming on to who is best suitable for this role?
For this you can check the below picture,
Moving on to the next step. You will be provided every exam related information.
Now we will know about the Exam details,
For the 62-193 MCE Technology Literacy for Educators exam scoring, Microsoft has various guidelines.
- You will also receive a detailed exam report after a few days. However, this score report contains the details of how you’re performed in the exam.
- Moreover in this exam you will be given 60 minutes to do 40 questions.
- Above all, you will receive notification of your pass or fail status within a few minutes of completing your exam.
In the next step, you will be provided exam question format.
The Microsoft Certified Educator exam questions can include type:
- Best answer
- Extended matching
- Hot area
- Build list and reorder
- Short answer
Microsoft scheduling process is not that hectic. To know this please check the below steps,
- Firstly, go on the Microsoft portal and register yourself.
- After that, schedule your exam by clicking on the “schedule exam” link.
- On the next page, you will be asked to fill in all your details.
- Then there you can select the exam delivery option on the page of Pearson VUE.
- Lastly, your need to pay the exam fees, and your registration will be completed.
Is exam retake possible? The answer is yes. In the next step, you will be guided step by step for retaking exams.
If you want to take the exam again then yes it is possible. However, Microsoft has some rules and policy for giving the exam again.
Above all, you need to note that,
- If anyhow you are not able to achieve a passing score in the MCE 62-193 exam. Then you have to wait for at least 24 hours before rescheduling.
- Likewise, if you get failed in the second attempt then the waiting time will increase to 7 days before rescheduling the MCE 62-193 exams.
- Above all, you are only allowed to take the exam for more than five times per year.
- Most importantly, if you pass the exam then you cannot give the exam again.
In the next step, you will be guided on how to resolve your exam-related query or doubt.
Queries/Doubt about the exam
If you have any doubt or want information about the certification exam, you can visit the MCE 62-193 page where they have provided exam information.
Moreover, there are many websites which contains queries and detailed information about the certification program collected from users only.
Some of them are,
- Certiport Pearson
Exam Essential Resources
Microsoft provides various resources for the 62-193 MCE Technology Literacy for Educators exam. You can have access to these using the Technology Literacy for Educators exam webpage. These will further help you during the exam preparation.
Moreover, there are various paths provided by Microsoft which can be useful to you. It includes,
Applying for Accommodation Request
Most importantly before doing this you need to note that accommodations cannot be added to a previously scheduled exam. Moreover, if you approved for accommodations, you will be provided instructions on how to schedule your accommodation.
- Firstly, Accommodations can be requested using the “Reasonable Adjustments Request System” https://rs.hgportal.net/amer/candidate.
- Moreover, if you are a first-time user to the request system, you will need to create a username and password.
- After that, create a username, click on the “Register” link at the log-in screen: https://rs.hgportal.net/amer/candidate.
- Then, once you have logged in to the system, you may request accommodations by clicking on the “Start Your Request Here” button.
- Lastly, you are required to upload supporting documentation. Moreover, if you haven’t already done so, give your evaluator (doctor, psychologist) a copy of the Guidelines for Evaluators for your disability.
- After you have to upload the necessary documents, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- After that, please allow 10 business days for us to review your materials.
Microsoft provides course practice test, which can be easily accessed from the Microsoft website. This included exam content which helps you during studying.
Most importantly, Technology Literacy for Educators 62-193 practice exam questions are an important part of preparation. Without practicing test you cannot get perfection in anything. Microsoft provides practices courses which can help you during exam preparation.
Moreover, you can use TestPrep training for practice questions with expert assistance to help you in the exam. They have experts who work on these questions with regular updates.
- Free Practice exam questions for Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam.
- Real time Practice exam questions for Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam with detailed analysis.
Preparation ways for Technology Literacy for Educators (62-193) exam
Exam preparation, this is considered to be an important part of any exam. But, there is no need to worry about anything. I will be there during your preparation. So let’s begin!
Above all, you need to focus on a few things. You should have a clear mindset about achieving this certification. There should be no doubt about anything. Moreover you need to clear it before starting.
After that, the next step is to create and have a good Technology Literacy for Educators 62-193 study guide for exam.
For example, let’s say you are preparing for the exam without any study plan. This will not help you in anyway.
So let’s start it step by step.
Dealing with Exam concepts
In this exam, you need to have a good study material. In other words, you can use the internet to search for Training programs for getting best study resources. This will help you during the exam preparation.
Above all, you need to prepare a well-planned exam pattern. For this you can check the Technology Literacy for Educators 62-193 exam webpage for exam related topics.
Most importantly, doing this will give you an advantage in knowing exactly what is happening in that particular topic. Meanwhile, you can also use various websites for gaining information.
Abilities and Skills
This means how good learning and understanding skills you can create. Moreover, you need to focus on things and clearly understand the points. You need to validate your abilities for creating a good and customized learning experience.
Side by side, you can also join online programs. But the most important thing you need to get in your mind is that in the end self-study is all that matters. Moreover, you have to check on every updates related to exam.
Subsequently, check the exam related FAQs which will provide you with exam related information.
These words will make you more than happy but this happiness needs a break. That is to say that you have to work harder. Just start everything from the beginning and give it a quick revision.
After that, you need to start assessing yourself by taking test series which you can easily find online. And moreover, no need to worry about anything. You can and you will pass the examination.
I am sharing success story of Svetlana Avdeeva for this certification.
The MCE exam is a highly demanded assessment of teachers ICT competency that allows institutions in charge of teacher retraining programs to evaluate achieved results and optimize financing.
Technology for Literacy Educators (62-193) exam will validate your abilities global educator technology literacy skills. Moreover, this will not only help you understand the concepts but also improve your skills. After that, the thing that matters is to revise using the Technology Literacy for Educators 62-193 practice exam tests. You need to work on your answering skills. Further, you need to do some research work for collecting the required resources. This will help you during the exam preparation. After that, nothing can stop you from passing this exam unless it’s you.
Best of luck with the exam.