Preparing for a test can make you feel nervous, but the most crucial thing is to have all the necessary tools when you need them to pass the exam. Blockchain is like a special way of keeping information that makes it really hard or nearly impossible for anyone to change, hack, or trick the system. The Certified Blockchain Expert exam is for professionals to gain an understanding of Blockchain technology profoundly and build Blockchain-based applications for organizations and business units. Blockchain Expert certifications exam plays a very important role to boost your career for better opportunities. Moreover, due to increased demand for such technology and continuous technology updates, therefore, gaining certification like this can be of utmost benefit. The blockchain technology is in demand in every major and highly paid job role –
We shall now move towards getting the exam details of this valuable credential. Since you are preparing for the exam therefore having all the exam details tick marked. Let’s now dig deeper and start by understanding more about the exam.
What is Blockchain Expert Certification Exam?
Certified Blockchain Expert is considered as a professional who understands Blockchain technology profoundly and can build Blockchain-based applications for organizations and business units. Also, Certified Blockchain Expert CBE is an exhaustive training programme, with an exam aiming to provide in-depth practical knowledge in Blockchain technology. Certified Blockchain Expert works closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. Let us look at some basic exam details.
- Firstly, The Certified Blockchain Expert exam will be conducted for a total of 100 marks, followed by the certification session.
- Secondly, you will need to acquire 60+ (60%) marks to clear the exam.
- Also, if you fail to acquire 60+marks, you can retake the exam after one day.
- Furthermore, the maximum number of retakes allowed are three.
- Also, the cost of taking the exam is INR 9,999.
- However, if you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to contact Blockchain Council to get assistance for clearing the exam.
Let us now move forth to the syllabus details for the Certified Blockchain Expert exam. Make sure you have gone through all the exam details and exam prerequisites so that you don’t miss on anything.
The Certified Blockchain Expert Exam does not require any past experience. However, it is expected that you have exposure about the following –
- Fundamental knowledge of computer science
- A zeal to learn a new technology like Blockchain
- Awareness Blockchain and crypto currency overview and latest updates.
Certified Blockchain Expert Course Outline
The Certified Blockchain Expert exam will evaluate candidates on the following basis –
Origin of Blockchain Technology
- Electronic Systems and Trust
- Bitcoin Predecessors
- The Bitcoin Experiment
- Bringing Bitcoin to Life
Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain a Distributed, P2P Network?
- Blockchain Vs Cryptocurrency
- Types of Blockchain
- What Are different Blockchain Technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- Tokens on Ethereum Platform
- Ethereum Token Standards
- Merkle Tree and Hashing
- Blocks, Wallets and Addresses
- Public and Private Key
- Cryptography and Cryptographic Algorithms
- Transaction Execution and Distribution
- Components of Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Architecture
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- Types of Mining
- Who are Miners?
Transactions UTXO Vs Account Model
Security and Privacy
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What is Consensus?
- Types of Consensus Algorithms
Other Consensus Mechanisms in Blockchain
- Proof-Of-Capacity(PoC) & Proof-of Activity(PoA)
- Proof-of-Burn(PoB) & Proof-of-Weight(PoWeight)
- Leased Proof-of-Stake(LPOS)
Blockchain Solutions – Steps and measures
Use-Cases of Blockchain
- Blockchain use cases in Financial Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Business Sector
- Blockchain use cases in Government & Public Sector
- Blockchain use cases in other Industries
Other Use-Cases of Blockchain
- Blockchain in IoT
- Blockchain in CBDC
- Blockchain in Retail Fashion & Luxury
- Blockchain in sports and E-sports
- Blockchain in Legal Industry
- Social Impact of Blockchain
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 1
- DeFi Use Cases in Blockchain Part 2
Let us now look at some of the resources that can be beneficial for preparation and passing the exam with flying colors.
Study Guide for Certified Blockchain Expert
There are so many resources available that can be used for preparation. But one should be very careful while choosing the resources as they determine how well you pass the exam. Let us look at some resources –
There are some resources that are made available by the official site. These are the most authentic resources in terms of the syllabus. But in terms of quality, you can find even better resources at many educational sites. These are the list of resources officially available.
Building your Own Strategy
Prepare your own strategy for study. Self-study is the key that will help you score more and will lead to perfection. Categories the syllabus into the parts which demands hands-on training and which is theoretical. Break the big parts into smaller one and then try to learn them. This will enable you to grasp things easily. Always make sure to never skip classes and keep your practice regular. Make notes and keep revising time to time. You can also try Online Tutorials by testpreptraining.com.
Books your best friends!
Books are a valuable resource that’s easily accessible. You can pick any book you like or follow the ones recommended by the open group. Just make sure the books match your syllabus and help you prepare in the right way. Here are some books that can be helpful:
- Certified Blockchain Expert v2 Complete Training Guide with Exam
- Beginning Blockchain: A Beginner’S Guide To Building Blockchain Solutions
- Blockchain From Concept to Execution: BitCoin, Ethereum, Quorum, Ripple, R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric/SawTooth/Indy, MultiChain, IOTA, CoCo
- A Practical Guide to Blockchain and its Application
Online classes and Instructor-Led Training
There are many online resources available for studies such as online classes and online instructor-led courses. Many sites today offer the preparation sets such as classes with test series and practice papers which are readily available and are a reliable source. You can also take the classes prescribed on the official site of the open group. The instructor-led courses are interactive enough to clear your doubts and helps you prepare thoroughly.
Evaluate with Practice Test
Learning from practice test and test series is one of the best ways out to identify the loopholes in your preparation and let you prepare in the best possible way. They build your confidence and also makes you familiar with the exam pattern so that you don’t panic on the exam day. Practice as many sample papers and take as many test series as you can as this will instil perfection in you and you will be able to handle the tricky part of the exam. Start practising now!