Do you want to enhance your skills and become SAP Certified Professional? Are you looking for a quick revision before your final exam day for the SAP C_TS413_1809 /4HANA Asset Management exam ? Then hold on as we provide you our Ultimate Cheat Sheet. We understand, how last minute preparations can become a complete mess without the right strategy. They tend to leave you all confused for where to start and where not to. But not anymore with our Cheat Sheet! This cheat sheet will provide a quick summary of all the essential resources to crack the exam. Moreover, it will set you on the right track to ace this exam. But before everything else, lets have a quick glance at the exam details
SAP C_TS413_1809: Overview
The C_TS413_1809 – SAP S/4HANA Asset Management examination ascertains that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge and the integral skills that are mandated in the field of SAP S/4HANA Asset Management. The examination validates that the candidate possesses an overall comprehension and knowledge within this consultant profile. The candidate must be able to pertain to his acquired knowledge practically in the assignments and projects to exemplify his skills under the recommendation of an experienced consultant. Moreover, the C_TS413_1809 certification substantiates that the candidate has in-depth understanding and technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP S/4HANA on-premise implementation project team with an emphasis on Asset Management.
Who should take the exam?
The exam mainly intends for those of the aspirants who belong to SAP S/4HANA and business consulting background. The candidates must be striving to build their career as an SAP S/4HANA Asset Management consultant.
The candidate undergoing this examination must have sufficient knowledge in the areas like corrective supervision of web and SAP GUI, technical objects, mobile maintenance, project-oriented maintenance, refurbishment of spare parts and organizational units. Also, in areas like master data, breakdown maintenance, maintenance processing, analytics, user interface, and user experience and an overview of SAP S/4HANA OP.
Cheat Sheet | SAP C_TS413_1809
This Cheat Sheet is designed to help you get ready for the exams. We shall now walk you through with all the learning resources to enrich your revisions and add this much valued credential to your resume.
Review the SAP C_TS413_1809 Exam Objectives
Visiting the SAP official website is an imperative step while preparing for the exam. The official site gives a lot of information and sources which is very valuable in preparing for the exam. Further, you must review all the domains of the exam to familiarise with each concept. This C_TS413_1809 syllabus covers the following domains
Corrective Maintenance – Web and SAP GUI > 12%
- To begin with, Describe and implement the process of corrective maintenance using traditional and FIORI-based applications.
- SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809)
Technical Objects > 12%
- Also, Describe and implement technical asset structures following fundamental concepts (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4131 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
- Then, Building the integration to key neighbour applications. (SAP Documentation: S4130E (SAP S/4HANA 1909), S4131E (SAP S/4HANA 1709))
Preventive Maintenance > 12%
- Further, Describe the options for preventive maintenance using task lists, single-cycle, time-based strategy and performance-based strategy maintenance plans. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4132 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Organizational Units and Master Data 8% – 12%
- Moreover, Describe and implement the necessary organizational units especially regarding the integration into the general logistics and accounting units. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4133 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Mobile Maintenance < 8%
- Further, Describe the available mobile applications for SAP S/4HANA Asset Management (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4132 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Project-oriented Maintenance < 8%
- Moreover, Describe and implement various scenarios for project-oriented maintenance. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Refurbishment of Spare Parts < 8%
- Additionally, Describe and implement the process of internal and external refurbishment of spare parts (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4133 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
SAP S/4HANA OP Overview < 8%
- Furthermore, Describe the solution scope of SAP S/4HANA on premise in general and the details for the Asset Management solution and innovations. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Breakdown Maintenance < 8%
- Subsequently, Describe and implement the process of breakdown maintenance using traditional and FIORI-based applications. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809), S4133 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Maintenance Processing < 8%
- Then, Describe the different approaches to maintenance processing in conjunction with use of different user interfaces. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
User Interface and User Experience < 8%
- Likewise, Describe UI technologies and client types used with SAP S/4HANA Asset Management. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Analytics < 8%
- Finally, Describe and implement the options for analytics in asset management especially regarding S/4HANA emebedded analytics. (SAP Documentation: S4130 (SAP S/4HANA 1809))
Explore your Study Resources
Choosing the right resources with reliable content is very important. As a matter of fact, there are various resources to choose from. Here we highlight some of the most essential resources you must include in your revision journey.
You can opt for C_TS413_1809 training courses. SAP offers you the following training courses:C_TS413_1809 Training
- Classroom training – Candidates can get in-person teachings and recommendations from the SAP experts. This is a fully hands-on learning experience with a subject matter expert to counsel the aspirant through each exercise and clearing their doubts.
- Virtual Live classroom – Candidates can get thorough live training from SAP experts without the necessity to travel by using the Internet connectivity facility. This training provides the candidates access to live SAP systems and materials throughout the course.
- Customer Specific Training – This training provides the same extensive live training from the SAP experts but for the company. This can be transmitted at an SAP facility or serviced office, as a VLC or onsite.
SAP’s self-paced training curriculum caters to a wide variety of learning styles and subject-matter requirements. Experienced consultants, project team members, support professionals, end-users, power users, and executives will help the learner to meet their needs.
The SAP E-Academy supports learners to gain expertise in definite SAP solution areas and also educate for a certification exam. The learners can access to live support accessible through web conferencing and instructor sessions; e-version of the academy course manual; SAP training systems for the fulfillment of exercises and viewing demonstrations; help desk support.
SAP Learning Hub
SAP Learning Hub is an emerging community of learners who get to access self-paced e-learning courses, expert-led live sessions, and collaborative learning rooms from practically everywhere. It charges an affordable annual subscription fee. The subscribers of this and the recommended classroom training offered by SAP authorized training center will help a candidate out.
Online Tutorials and Study Guide
Online Tutorials enhance your knowledge and provide in depth understanding about the exam concepts. Moreover, C_TS413_1809 Study Guide will be your support throughout your journey towards the exam. These resources will help you stay consistent and determined. They enrich your learning experience.
C_TS413_1809 Practice Test to self evaluate
Mistakes are inevitable, but surely, they can be limited. When it comes to exams, practice papers help a lot in limiting the mistakes. Because mistakes made in C_TS413_1809 practice exam can be easily avoided in the exam. Training the brain is very essential. Practice papers give that simulation in which the brain needs to get used to the actual exam. Other than knowledge, there are many factors that can affect your performance in the exam. These include confidence, speed, understanding the marking scheme, physical and mental alertness and concentration, and more. Start Practising Now to ace the exam!