Earning an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification has never been a breeze. Different candidates have different preparation approaches and they strive hard to achieve it. While some candidates can learn from their mistakes, others need guidance to point out their weaknesses. We understand this major concern and therefore our experts have finally launched AWS Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam and we are happy to share it with you guys.
These practice tests can supercharge your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner preparation so that you are always focusing on the best materials. Subsequently, these practice tests can help you directly improve upon your weak points by featuring in-depth strategy lessons and thousands of practice questions.
However, before we get to our tips, let’s first take a moment to brush up your content review and collect major details from scratch. So, without wasting any minute, let’s get into the article.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Overview
Before you dip your toes in the water of AWS and begin your arduous journey, it becomes highly important to gain some familiarity with the exam. So, here is the exam overview of the AWS Practitioner exam.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam is a foundational level exam. The exam is intended for candidates who have the knowledge and skills to demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. The certification also validates your independent understanding of specific technical roles labelled by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be easily taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
After qualifying the exam, the candidate will be able to do the following tasks-
- Firstly, define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Secondly, describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Subsequently, describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Also, describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Further, Describe the basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- And, Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Additionally, Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Lastly, Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam comprises 65 multiple-choice questions or multiple responses that need to be completed in a time-frame of 90 minutes. Further, there is no negative marking for guessing. However, the passing score for the exam is 700 (on a scale of 100-1000). Talking about the registration fee, the AWS cloud practitioner exam costs $100 USD. Following table represents
|Name AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner||Exam Code CLF-C01|
|Exam Duration 90 Minutes||Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Type of Exam Foundational||Number of Questions 65 questions|
|Passing Score 700 (on a scale of 100-1000)||Exam Fee $100 USD|
|Exam Language English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese||Validity 3 years|
AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Prerequisites
Before appearing for the exam, it is necessary on the part of a candidate to make sure that s/he must satisfy the criteria mentioned. The prerequisites to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification exam are given below:
- First of all, at least six months’ experience of AWS cloud concepts in some role involving sales, managerial, technical, financial or purchasing, etc.
- Secondly, basic knowledge of IT services and their implementation in the AWS Cloud platform.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam Outline
The course outline comprises the weightage of domains, all the subdomains, and objectives. It is not just a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination. But, the table below illustrates the main content domains and their weightage in the exam.
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts
- Firstly, it defines the AWS Cloud with its value proposition.
- Then, identifying aspects of AWS Cloud economics.
- Subsequently, listing the different cloud architecture design principles.
Domain 2: Security and Compliance
- Defining the AWS shared responsibility model
- Then, defining AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- Identifying AWS access management capabilities
- Lastly, identifying resources for security support
Domain 3: Technology
- Firstly, defining methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Defining the AWS global infrastructure
- Then, identifying the core AWS services
- After that, identifying resources for technology support
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing
- Comparing and contrasting the various pricing models for AWS
- Then, recognizing the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
- Then, identifying resources available for billing support
Evaluate yourself with Practice Tests
A rule of thumb is to perform practice tests and to spend at least two hours reviewing the practice test you take. We also believe in the same rule and thus Testprep training practice tests lay special emphasis on the quality of learning over the quantity of learning. Furthermore, we feel highly delighted to say that our practice tests include a detailed review of your performance, especially your strengths and your weak areas. Here are some of the interesting details about our new practice tests for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
- 4 Full-length mock exams with 220 unique questions.
- Objective-based AWS cloud practitioner exam questions covering all domains of the exam.
- Detailed explanation for every question.
- Unlimited access to the practice tests.
- Accessible on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
How to prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam?
Preparing for AWS Cloud Practitioner with practice tests is a great approach. Testprep AWS Cloud Practitioner practice tests would help you gather the gear to take the tests. So, take them on to step up your game. Besides this, there are a host of advantages that Testprep training online practice tests offer over the traditional book-and-pen route. Let’s shine some spotlight on those advantages-
First things first, AWS Practitioner practice tests are available online on the Testprep training website. These practice tests fulfill high-quality standards that help you escalate your cloud skills and neglecting the other topics that aren’t of supreme importance.
Secondly, the biggest yet most underrated challenge is the clock that never skips a tick-tock. Our practice tests are designed in such a manner that makes you committed to perfection and stand by it.
In addition, with timed AWS Cloud Practitioner practice tests, you could monitor and manage your time effectively to score high in the test. Many test-takers feel tensed and get nervous while attending the exam even though they have prepared well. Our practice tests will boost your confidence and eventually help you attend the exam with ease.
Subsequently, the primary aim to conduct AWS Cloud Practitioner practice tests is not just to predict your score but rather to prepare better for the grueling test day. Thereby, helping you with the preparation simulator.
Further, our practice tests avoid a clunky interface and do not require a lot of steps before you can access the test. This, in turn, decreases your frustration and help you save your time to perform as many as practice tests.
To conclude, it’s worth reiterating practice tests as they can be used to address all possible Cloud Practitioner problems. Not to mention, they are an excellent way to track your success.
It also guides you step by step through what you should be working on at every moment to best improve your exam score. This works by customizing your strengths and weaknesses and then giving you focused practice to help you learn the patterns on the test. Finally, it motivates you to study so that you put in enough time. Also, if you think we missed any quality practice tests, let us know in the comments section. We’ll be happy to review them and add them to the list. You may also refer to AWS Cloud Practioner Whitepapers for superior understanding.