Candidates planning to take the Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum (CBDE) certification exam, must check out the CBDE FAQ. This will help you gain a better understanding of the certification exam.
Top CBDE FAQ (Blockchain Developer – Ethereum)
Is there any training recommended by Blockchain Training Alliance to take the Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum (CBDE) exam?
Candidates who are interested to appear for this exam can take theEthereum Training: Hands-on Ethereum Development Bootcamp course to prepare well for the exam.
What type of questions does the exam include?
The Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum (CBDE) exam will include multiple choice and multiple response questions.
When will this certification expire?
The certification is valid for a lifetime; there is no need to renew.
How much does the CBDE exam cost?
This exam will cost you $300 USD plus additional taxes.
What are the course domains of the exam?
The following 6 domains are covered under the CBDE Exam –
- Implement web3.js
- Write and compile Solidity smart contracts
- Create secure smart contracts
- Deploy smart contracts both the live and test Ethereum networks
- Calculate Ethereum gas costs
- Unit test smart contracts
- Run an Ethereum node on development machines
What is the time duration for the exam?
You will get 90 to complete the exam.
Are there any prerequisites for exam? What is the knowledge required for Certified Blockchain Developer – Ethereum (CBDE)?
Candidates who are interested to appear for this exam must know the following:
- Planning and preparing production-ready applications for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Knowing how to write, test, and deploy secure Solidity smart contracts.
- Knowledge and ability to work with Ethereum fees.
- Work within the rims and edges of the Ethereum blockchain.
- Knowing how to use the essential tooling and systems that work with the Ethereum ecosystem.
What is the Delivery Mode of the Exam?
The exam can be taken up remotely online.